I need the assistance of the community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Killa|3yte
i'm not arguing jack shit, i'm saying you need to go crap on different forums

so i hold a legit argument, cant handle it? go else where.

Originally posted by MonsterMan
Holy $hit... I just read 34 pages of the most incoherent ramblings ever recorded in a newsgroup.

forums != newsgroup :dozey:

EDIT: Bah 4 posts in the time it took me to write 4 lines, witty (well ok not so witty) comments don't look to great when the timing is messed up.

Originally posted by chewysplace
so i hold a legit argument, cant handle it? go else where.

Legit argument!? hmm, must have missed something :cool:

I ain't getting into it at 6:30am .. I'm going to bed.
I guess ignorance is bliss though.

Killa|3yte - Don't swear please.

Chewy, you just go on and on like a constipated weiner dog (I used that analogy a few pages back, but I like it). You're constantly rambling out of your arse about the most anal-rententive things that are give off-topic a new meaning about 8 pages long (well, 38 actually).

Not to mention he only registered in October and is already a Zombie? It's only the 2nd.

Originally posted by Frosty
Chewy, you just go on and on like a constipated weiner dog (I used that analogy a few pages back, but I like it). You're constantly rambling out of your arse about the most anal-rententive things that are give off-topic a new meaning about 8 pages long (well, 38 actually).

only in responce to "...he most anal-rententive things that are give off-topic a new meaning..." notice who i respond to.

Well I'd expect he would be a Zombie after sitting in front of his monitor and posting in the forums for so long. His brain has probably turned to mush and he has been zombified. But without the headcrab on top.

Originally posted by Dark Auro
Not to mention he only registered in October and is already a Zombie? It's only the 2nd.

i only have MWF classes, today was my day off. i checked up on HL2 to see when its comming an niticed all the commotion. bordom knows no bounds.

Originally posted by Frosty
Well I'd expect he would be a Zombie after sitting in front of his monitor and posting in the forums for so long. His brain has probably turned to mush and he has been zombified. But without the headcrab on top.

nail on the head :)

BTW: how many posts does Zombie consist of?

Originally posted by chewysplace
i only have MWF classes, today was my day off. i checked up on HL2 to see when its comming an niticed all the commotion. bordom knows no bounds.

So much for being retired then...

Thread closed. Abom|nation can re-open it when he wakes up.

I think this thread can stay closed actually, the discussion has degraded thanks to a number of inconsiderate, immature participants, and I see almost no chance of redemtion, we've drifted too far off topic.

Agreed. Opening this thread will do more worse than good. However, I don't want to see anymore useless threads that give no new information on this matter, use the existing threads that are around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back