15 December

The release date for Half-Life 2 is 30th September 2003. Ignore anything that says different.

Originally posted by mrBadger
we know.....theres another thread (goddam newbies, lol :E, just kidding) :p

i'm a newb only in THIS forum.... i search the other thread but i don't find it...

:afro:

Originally posted by Gabe
The release date for Half-Life 2 is 30th September 2003. Ignore anything that says different.

yep....Gabe is right (let's hope he is really Gabe Newall :E)

I was joking about the newbie thing :p...but still

i will kill someone if its any later than sept. 30 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheese:

aw what the heck...it could be Gabe and it could not be Gabe...so I would like to say hi to Gabe if its really Gabe

/me says HI! to Gabe:cheese:

the name "Gabe" was mentioned alot in this post......

$49 on the 15th of september? Someone messed up.

GAME are offering it for £25

and the real release date.

I'll be a bit suprised if thats the "Real" Gabe, But Its still possible(however unlikely).

It would NOT suprise Me if some of Valves people do browse this forum from time to time, perhaps even posting nonsense to throw us all off on our speculation.

It's not THE Gabe ;) Although I would love it if some real valve blokes said hi :)

Never trust Amazon. I remember when LOZ: Wind Waker was comming out, they posted a release date that was almost 1 month later.

The only thing this means is that if you pre-ordered from Amazon then you're pretty much ****ed.

It wouldn't be that strange if some of them registered at this forum, they could ofcourse choose the official forum... but that forum really sucks... so no.

Come on Valve! join us!

this is the one true half-life2 forum. :)

From PHL:

We heard back from Valve's Doug Lombardi regarding today's earlier news post about a possible HL2 delay:

Haven't heard of any supposed CS:CZ or HL2 delays.

So there. Remember kids, you can almost never trust those wacky retailer release dates.

Back