$15 for Stalker soc and cs

Spy
Reaction score
I haven't played either but the reviews I've read sound interresting. I see I can get the 2 games for $15 right now on steam. Worth it? I play single player only games because of my connection. It's not like $15 is going to be the big problem, but the 90billion hour download does, I'd just like to be prewarned if the games suck.

I could never fully get into the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game but I know many people who did and say they are fantastic.

It's great if you like an element of rpgness in your fps.

Like Deathmaster said: it is very much a shooter but it is has rpg elements like an open world that offers choices, you have an inventory and there are weapons and armor with statistics. If you go for it, I can highly recommend this mod. The amount of changes is incredible, yet it keeps the core elements of the game intact.

Could've gotten them for $7 a couple days ago.

Just bought cs...don't know why either, considering I hated the first one. So far the combat is looking ALOT better...well have to wait and see.

If you let yourself be drawn into the game, they're absolutely brilliant. They do seem to be games that people either fall madly in love with or detest, however.

Personally I enjoyed both.

Could've gotten them for $7 a couple days ago.
Strangely enough, when I look at it in the Steam store, I still see both SoC and CS at their daily deal prices. Could be an Australian thing. Whether I get charged at those prices is another question...

Back