2.6 ghz AMD 4000+???

its called marketing. they know what they're doing. They probably have a couple hundred pallets full of those things sitting in their warehouse and they need to get rid of them, so they state that they are the "Fastest processor around" becuase to the casual computer user, 4000 is a big number! :p

Tigerdirect just wants to sell you more things so they can dishonor more rebates.

yeah...i got rip offed when i bought this case from their store. i didn want to pay the shipping price from newegg so i went to the one near my town. ah well...

"The fastest AMD Athlon 64-bit 4000+ processor available provides exceptional performance for games..."
hehe
They say it's the fastest A64 4000+ CPU available. I'd believe them since there is only 1 specific Athlon 64 4000+ model.

do they even have fx cpus for mobile anyways because if they dont then its not false advertising

"The fastest AMD Athlon 64-bit 4000+ processor available provides exceptional performance for games..."
hehe
They say it's the fastest A64 4000+ CPU available. I'd believe them since there is only 1 specific Athlon 64 4000+ model.

It's like saying the 486 is the fastest 486 avalible... -_-

Back