A Photo A Day Thread

alexaad6.jpg

I like her eyes....

I return, from hiatus, to hl2.net baring gifts (Today's daily photo(s)). I've long had taken a keen interest in photography, though I hadn't done much, and have just now invested in a good camera (Nikon D80). I've been experimenting the past two days trying to see what this thing can do and at the same time further familiarize myself with photography. The following are pictures of, well, nothing in particular.

frontyardflowers.jpg

flow.jpg

slowstream.jpg

sunclouds.jpg

Thanks. :) The mist was almost gone, when I took this photo, wish I've stood up earlier...oh well.

Long Time lurker of this thread...

Here's my first contribution, don't mind the JPEG artificating.

70662174by4.jpg

My favorite picture I've ever taken:

Charte, France

Nice. For some reason it reminds me of a picture I took in France 3 years ago. The crow (or whatever that is) is not shopped in. ;)

dscncd3.jpg

Unfocused, you ought to take a photo out of focus.

Get it?

Also, I don't know how you all get such amazing photos.

Nice. For some reason it reminds me of a picture I took in France 3 years ago. The crow (or whatever that is) is not shopped in. ;)

Haha, I had a similar kind of picture in the Grand Canyon a few weeks back:

IMG_7603-1.jpg

Btw, this is me. I kinda look fat for some reason.

Oh, cool. I want to do something like that sometime. I'm not sure where I can find a place like that around here though. :/

2447913318_1b76dda6f9_b.jpg

that's a pretty cool backdrop, I think it'd be awesome if you could have gotten in front of the bushes, so it would just be the level plateaus.

Where is that?

Grand Canyon :D

Oh, I have ones that don't have a foreground. I like the silhouettes those bushes give though.

Here's a few more of the sunset in the Grand Canyon:

2469668114_fd95004796_b.jpg

2469667664_fcedb75403_b.jpg

2469667276_98b8ca8205_b.jpg

Just got a new camera, had to take pix
P1000025.jpg

P1000027.jpg

Not as good as everyone elses, but it owns my old camera so bad
DSCN1115.jpg

Camera ownage

P1000006.jpg

WEEEEE A DRIFT EVENT THAT DIDN'T BEGIN BECAUSE THE SILVIA S15 HAD ENGINE TROUBLE :/

Back