A picture of Gman smiling.

Reginald

Reaction score
gmansmiling0xz.jpg
Yes, you saw it here first!

You have him grinning like a mongoloid! :LOL:
"Which way did he go George?"

lol... that's so hilarious man!!! cant stop laughing

Hmmm....are there an tutorials on getting this guys to lip synche to a custom .wav file?

I don't think so, no. Lip-synching is all done with .vcd files.

dude, were do u get that proggram????????????????????

he looks like he's about to sell insurance!

"Time to choose, Mr. Freeman... will you go for the full offer, or just the life insurance... it's time to choose..."

you get the program in the source sdk
its too hard to map it and then stick it in and then compile and still be able to do your physics homework.

screw school.
im off to become a barney clone cyaz

LOL great pics guys. I think there's a thread with even more funny faces and positions in, somewhere on the forum and most of them are pretty good.

Heppyruk said:
LOL great pics guys. I think there's a thread with even more funny faces and positions in, somewhere on the forum and most of them are pretty good.

I know I just saw that. I wonder if my thread inspired it :D

Reginald said:
I don't think so, no. Lip-synching is all done with .vcd files.

It's really easy making them talk on custom wav's, just import it, type in the text that you want them to say, Face Poser will convert those in phonemes that drive the lips, tweak it a bit so everything lines up as it should, done. I made the G-man say stuff from HL1, made two citizens do the 'omg you killed kenny, you bastard' classic, and modified and pasted together wav's from HL2 to make new sentences with it.

Back