A Portal playthrough from a brand new channel!Pixeludum!

Pixeludum

Headcrab
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Alex and my friend chad and I have created a new gaming channel on youtube. For this channel I've started a Portal playthrough so if you can spare a few minutes your views would be greatly appreciated.
The playthrough can be found here:
If you like what you see we also are doing a Co-op Orcs Must Die 2 series and Chad is doing a Z (an old dos game) playthrough.

I only watched a couple minutes and I was turned off by the fact you talk over the game's dialog. Since that is such an important part of the game and it's experience. If you talk over important content that implies that it is unimportant or you think the viewer has already played Portal. If the viewer HAS played Portal, what are you doing to make your play through interesting enough to watch? If the viewer has NOT played Portal, why are you ruining the game with your babbling? What is your audience, what is your goal, and why did you feel the need to sign up to a community and spam this?

On the topic of LP's, I wish someone would do a playthrough of the HL series in the same vein of EpicNameBro's Darksouls videos.

I only watched a couple minutes and I was turned off by the fact you talk over the game's dialog. Since that is such an important part of the game and it's experience. If you talk over important content that implies that it is unimportant or you think the viewer has already played Portal. If the viewer HAS played Portal, what are you doing to make your play through interesting enough to watch? If the viewer has NOT played Portal, why are you ruining the game with your babbling? What is your audience, what is your goal, and why did you feel the need to sign up to a community and spam this?
Daaaamn.

On the topic of LP's, I wish someone would do a playthrough of the HL series in the same vein of EpicNameBro's Darksouls videos.
I was about to say MFL should do it after his Antichamber one left me in hysterics.... then realized.... it is youuuuuuuuu :confused:

The video is pretty dry, it's a partial speed run of Portal 1 with you throwing in sarcastic comments and such. LP's are so ubiquitous you really will need to work harder at making it more engaging.

Wow, the brand new channel make this playthrough amazing!

Back