Admin needed for GAM3RS.ORG

SpArKs

Reaction score
I asked where I should post this request and Hectic Glenn kindly suggest that I post it here.

I have set up a new forum and I'm looking for an admin to help run a new site.

In return for the admin's efforts we could arrange a rotating script on request, sharing any revenue.

A few positions are available. Most experienced will get the admin slot, next supermod then mod.

Applications will be kept for future vacancies.

The reason I'm looking for an admin is not because of lack of experience but because I'm on the path to creating a network of co-owned sites (this one being the first ;)). Giving others the opportunity to independently run and co-own a site without the hassle of hosting/domain costs.

The forum in question is here; http://gam3rs.org

Contact me if your interested.

I have actually had some experience being a mod, but I was like 10 at the time and it was for a shitty "level design" forum for AoM run entirely by kids.

Would I be able to ban anyone who said bad things about Halo and/or Nintendo?

I could get in on that. I know vBulletin inside and out, and I have a lot of experience. I worked as a moderator at gaming sites like ttlg.com, admin with fevergaming (which is gone now I think), admin with gameplasma a few years ago, and waaaay back in the day I ran diablo2.com. I'm also getting more into games than I have in the past few years.

I could get in on that. I know vBulletin inside and out, and I have a lot of experience. I worked as a moderator at gaming sites like ttlg.com, admin with fevergaming (which is gone now I think), admin with gameplasma a few years ago, and waaaay back in the day I ran diablo2.com. I'm also getting more into games than I have in the past few years.

Sent a PM to you ;)

PM'd

Yorick got the admin slot

Mellish got the mod slot

Thank you both

Ah, thanks.

That place (and gameplasma) went downhill so fricken fast it was unbelievable.

I asked where I should post this request and Hectic Glenn kindly suggest that I post it here.

I have set up a new forum and I'm looking for an admin to help run a new site.

In return for the admin's efforts we could arrange a rotating script on request, sharing any revenue.

A few positions are available. Most experienced will get the admin slot, next supermod then mod.

Applications will be kept for future vacancies.

The reason I'm looking for an admin is not because of lack of experience but because I'm on the path to creating a network of co-owned sites (this one being the first ;)). Giving others the opportunity to independently run and co-own a site without the hassle of hosting/domain costs.

The forum in question is here; http://gam3rs.org

Contact me if your interested.

I once admin'ed a Garry's Mod server.

Nuff said really.

I would be the worst Mod ever. Don't pick me.

Post feedback things there where I'll see them to adjust them. :p

What he said. All Positions are now taken apart from the mod position, I'll leave that for Yorick to decide ;)

Thanks again!

I will be accepting bribes in the forms of money, power, and sex. :)

I want to be a mod on these forums.

But that will never happen!

Yorick, have you been losing weight? And might I say, your bald spot looks extra shiny today.

Yorick, have you been losing weight? And might I say, your bald spot looks extra shiny today.

rofl.

In all seriousness, I would like to add a couple more staff members. News posters, reviewers, etc. Interested parties should contact me one of the million ways available. :E

Back