Adrian Shepard Several References In Portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reloader2

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I'm new on this forum so don't flame me if i have put this thread the wrong place.

Im sure you already know the one with ASHPD and the keyboard and im sure u all agree that its just a coincidence(sorry im not english)but there are so freakin' many references!
The to i just talked about but what about "Aperture Science" "A S"Adrian "Shepard
I don't know about u guys but im almost sure that it aint only a coincidence(im till not english...)and i'm almost sure that there are several more references.... What do u think?

-Reloader2

A first post with so much wrong with it.

Welcome to halflife2.net. It's safer here.

1194489403571tx2.jpg

I remember G(ordon)-Man's first post, and his was much worse than this one. Anyways:

no, no, no... and no

As much as I like these types of easter eggs, that A S one just seems too much

Aperture means a hole or to open and Science is...well its science.

i thought this was gonna be another:

Adrian SHeHharD - thread

Here's a rule of thumb, whenever you think you've got a cool topic on a forum, use the search function to make sure it hasn't already been done.

The flames will not likely be so much about the placement of the post as it is the content. That theory's been both posted (here) and debunked (if you want to call it that) previously.

Welcome nonetheless.

The ASPHD was a pretty amazing co-incidence, as was the keyboard letters from the computer keyboards in Aperture Science, however the link of AS to Adrian Shephard is extremely weak in comparison. Lets not go there for the time being :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back