ADS? On MY hl2.net?

A banner poped up on the bottom of the browser but after a second it went to the bottom of the page.
No longer occurs.

A man appeared on my screen and then touched my genitals. I'm not yet sure how I feel about it.

****ING ADDS

What is it with the god damn adds that take me to the White Pages or automobile pages or some shit?!
I'll be surfin' along postin' a bit and BAM it'll take me to some random page!
The most recent one was on HAIR SALONS

Don't be hating on people with ADD, ****ing assh-Oooh pretty butterfly.

UHH yea okay, banners are fine and all..and I'm sure most of us would donate atleast alittle..but come on being redirected to different pages is ****in annoying. Hell I thought this was a trackin cookie or somethin...

UHH yea okay, banners are fine and all..and I'm sure most of us would donate atleast alittle..but come on being redirected to different pages is ****in annoying. Hell I thought this was a trackin cookie or somethin...
Oh good it's happening to other people. I thought it was something on my computer.

I was like, "What the hell? No I don't want to purchase tickets! Take me back to HL2.net!"

Mocho, he's talking about Banners, i'm talking about ads that pop up out of no-where
Lucid, don't hate, i was rage-posting :D

Then do something about it. Get Firefox and Adblock plus. I honestly don't understand how you guys surf the net without it. It used to drive me nuts before i installed it.

Then do something about it. Get Firefox and Adblock plus. I honestly don't understand how you guys surf the net without it. It used to drive me nuts before i installed it.

Included your comment as a quote in my post due to the large proportion of correct statements therein.

I HAVE firefox, it's the only thing i use, but it's just this site, none other and i don't get why

He said and Adblock plus. It wasn't an exclusive OR.

By the way, an "ad," short for "advertisement," has the plural form "ads." One "D."

Bumping this thread because I don't want to make a new one.

This new Evony ad is really ****ing annoying with the flashing. (it's a flash ad so I recreated it as a gif, it looks exactly like this)

10oi2cm.jpg

Stupid animations I can tolerate, but the flashing is too much.

You know, I just downloaded ad blocker a few days ago.

Shit rox.

Evony ads are annoying, but I HATE those stupid teeth bleaching, muscle building, or fat burning ads.

Give me their links and I'll ban them from the rotation.

Fortunately, the ads I mentioned dont rotate here, but if they do I'll be sure to let you know :)

Back