Airport scanners can see under clothing

Saturos

Reaction score
I clicked this in Yahoo< (Link is here. Just in case the colorblind can't see it.) hoping to read the news, but found out it's a video clip. I can't view this with my shitty dial-up, so can someone look at this for me and evaluate? Sounds interesting. If it's what I think it is, then that would suck indeed. I don't want some fat, gay airport security guard looking at my shlong and balls as I'll be traveling via airport in the near future. Please tell me it isn't so and that it's just an internal X-ray. :p

I'll click the link as soon as you post it.

Edit: Oh well there it is.

Edit2: Beewwwwwbs.

It is okay to take away civil liberties, racially profile travelers, deport random individuals with unfortunate names to be tortured, and then steal peoples' toothpaste, but it's not okay to see their boobies. That is where the line must be drawn.

yeah, this is kinda old news.

there is new X-ray tech out there. I'm not sure if it's actually X-ray, maybe it is Y-Ray. Anyway, there are legal issues from this technology because obviously you can see people in the nude and thats not cool with .... most people.

I'm not sure I'd want to be the one operating the scanner, but a long line of nasty people could easily be made up by one really hot lady. lol

It is okay to take away civil liberties, racially profile travelers, deport random individuals with unfortunate names to be tortured, and then steal peoples' toothpaste, but it's not okay to see their boobies. That is where the line must be drawn.
So, this is real right? What...The...F***. :frown: It's time to lift the Patriot Act fs. There's a fine line between homeland security and downright violation of our 4th amendment.

I've come up with the answer inside my genius mind.

they develop computer software that interprets the image, to detect hidden items - like knives and bombs.

This way, privacy is kept, yet security isn't compromised.

they develop computer software that interprets the image, to detect hidden items - like knives and bombs.

I remember seeing that technology in that game, "Dino Crisis". :) Yeah, that's a teriffic idea, but wouldn't that somehow be easily exploitable ? (To the unscrupulous crowd of terrorists that is)

EDIT >BTW, they might as well order a strip search on everyone going through the scanners and if the stupid buggy thing goes off, (because of a metal implant, or a piece of metal the person forgot to remove), an anal cavity search RIGHT THERE, in front of everyone. F**ing @. I'd rather road trip anymore as I hate airports with a passion. Probably would be cheaper anyways. :p

Yeah, that seems right. As it is now, it's quite invasive. Big Brother is a peeping Tom.

I always set off the metal detectors thanks to my giant metal penis. :(

Oh, I guess that's a great excuse. No, I was just oiling and lubing it up so it doesn't get rusty.

lol imaginate funny situations

*hot busty girls enter scanners**all male personal get behind the screen*

*other girl enter**all male personal look but something repel them, one say to another "is not a woman"*

*you enter scanner**the girls star pointing at the scream and laughs looking between the screen and you*

We're just a few steps off a real-life version of the scanner from Airplane.

Why does anyone care? Honestly, if some guy(girl) at an airport security check point sees through my clothes with an x-ray machine....i couldn't care less.

lol imaginate funny situations

*hot busty girls enter scanners**all male personal get behind the screen*

*other girl enter**all male personal look but something repel them, one say to another "is not a woman"*

*you enter scanner**the girls star pointing at the scream and laughs looking between the screen and you*

that's actually scary. since it is bound to happen sooner or later.

Why does anyone care? Honestly, if some guy(girl) at an airport security check point sees through my clothes with an x-ray machine....i couldn't care less.

Yeah, I don't really care either, as long as what's being scanned isn't stored and it's only one person viewing at all times, I'm fine with that.

If people honestly wanted to stop this... and cause a great big controversy to do so, they could get a couple people in to those job positions and have them secretly snap photos of tons of people going through and posting them online anonymously.

God damnit I cant watch the video. It only plays the advertisement! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDAMNIT I wanna see bewbs.

It worked. You guys suck. There were no bewbs, just a 3D model spinning around. LAME

They have those at the airport in Moscow. I thought it was cool because I didn't have to take my belt off and stuff.

Back