Alex Jones is creepy

While in Charlie Sheen's case I'm fairly sure he's only acting crazy, this guy on the other hand I'm sure he really is out of his ****ing mind.

I think he's definitely getting crazier. Glenn Beck is stealing his audience and his material.

I used to like Alex Jones until I found out he is a creationists who thinks anyone who believes in evolution or that we should do anything about global warming is a nazi.

Hmm, yeah it's not even funny any more. What a ****ing crackpot.

Goblet of Death. Sounds like the name of a death metal song. lol

"Gobet of Death, right out of the Gates of Hades! I declare eternal WARRRR against you!"

Alex tells the truth about the monarchy

Watch out America!

Regarding the first video: I have never had any problem understanding English, but whatever he is saying is completely incomprehensible. :rolling:

I guess he's religious, and that he doesn't like nuclear power. And he is upset. Very upset.

Meh, I'm really tired, I'll listen to it tomorrow and maybe it'll make more sense.:rolling:

Someone should tell him that the size of the holes in his conspiracy theories equate to the size of Katie Price's vajayjay.

Which is huge, btw.

He's just a straight up nutjob, it disgusts me that enough people pay attention to this moron for him to live off the attention.

This is the first time I've actually seen Alex Jones.

Was expecting a skinny nerd. Instead he has the size and proportions of your average media conservablob.

he's only 37 but looks easily a decade older. it's the chicken neck

His rants remind me of the movie The Network... I weep for the future of our species. :(

this proves that this whole conspiraceys are just political tool for politicians that dont have other way to gain support

so anyone who follows this whole conspiracey can screw themselfs

It's not even a conspiracy anymore, all you need to do is look up everything he's saying.

A lot of what Alex Jones says is crackpot stuff.

That doesn't invalidate the points and issues he raises and brings attention to. infowars.com and prisonplanet.com run a lot of GOOD articles. It's unfortunate that 9/11 truthers and other theorists take away from the 'prestige' of the site if you will but its really just because its the one of the bigger non mainstream media media outlet on the internet aside from individual blogs.

So yeah, it's stupid that they think 9/11 was an inside job, etc. That doesn't mean you shouldn't listen to what the person says as a whole and analyze each point on its own merit. That goes for all pundits and philosophies, news networks, etc. I see a lot of liberals who wont even read a fox news article even if its a legitimate exclusive, and the same for conservatives about MSNBC. The same for a lot of forum goers about prisonplanet or infowars

I generally stick with news aggregators like Slashdot (my homepage) as they pull the best articles on a variety of topics from all sides.

A lot of what Alex Jones says is crackpot stuff.

That doesn't invalidate the points and issues he raises and brings attention to. infowars.com and prisonplanet.com run a lot of GOOD articles. It's unfortunate that 9/11 truthers and other theorists take away from the 'prestige' of the site if you will but its really just because its the one of the bigger non mainstream media media outlet on the internet aside from individual blogs.

So yeah, it's stupid that they think 9/11 was an inside job, etc. That doesn't mean you shouldn't listen to what the person says as a whole and analyze each point on its own merit. That goes for all pundits and philosophies, news networks, etc. I see a lot of liberals who wont even read a fox news article even if its a legitimate exclusive, and the same for conservatives about MSNBC. The same for a lot of forum goers about prisonplanet or infowars

those are all the same kind pages,you say they have good articles cuz they write stuff that you like to read so you start saying they are good and truth and blabla,is old fashioned propaganda,believe I know that kind of stuff

if you want to keep believeing that them stay happy in your world and prepare to go the public demonstrations those websites will ask you to go

those are all the same kind pages,you say they have good articles cuz they write stuff that you like to read so you start saying they are good and truth and blabla,is old fashioned propaganda,believe I know that kind of stuff

if you want to keep believeing that them stay happy in your world and prepare to go the public demonstrations those websites will ask you to go
I don't believe everything I read, I examine controversial subjects and take a look at other sources to verify if the story is true. All the main articles do is help bring attention to subjects which is a good thing.

For example, right now they're running an article about how Bain Capital owns Clear Channel which now makes it clear why Mitt Romney is the media's golden boy on the GOP side right now. Different things of that nature. It doesn't necessarily mean there's an evil leader pulling strings to do nefarious deeds, it's just good to be aware of the situation around us and I can guarantee you none of the Clear Channel or other mainstream media sources would have reported on that. For those who don't know, Clear Channel owns large percentage of billboards, radio, and other media throughout the USA. Mitt Romney was running Bain Capital in the past.

Anyone who expects an iota of intellectual honesty from any GOP candidate BUT Paul is kidding himself.

... unless the topics of discussion are gays and/or the military.

Back