Aliens : Colonial Marines

OH SHI--- Vagina Monster!

17558.jpg

I am a big Aliens fan, but I think this game probably won't be good.

It's...it's the god damn Opposing Force 2! I'm looking forward to get it.

The graphics are not bad, but it seems they are lacking something.

Like Stern said, it will probably be like doom 3 meets rainbow six.

That's from '01, you do realize that right? And I just realized that is a different Aliens game in that video, which was being developed by EA. Went under the same name too.

That's from '01, you do realize that right? And I just realized that is a different Aliens game in that video, which was being developed by EA. Went under the same name too.

I was reffering to the screenshots.

I ****ing want it right now.

I've learned something about new games nowadays.

Just assume everything is complete and utter shit until you play it, then form a real opinion.

Look decent, but they'll most likely wreck it somehow.

Looks good, though I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure. :rolleyes:

I've learned something about new games nowadays.

Just assume everything is complete and utter shit until you play it, then form a real opinion.

Look decent, but they'll most likely wreck it somehow.

Well, if it's shit, you can mod it. It's on Unreal 3 engine.

yautjabd4.jpg

Yautja says: "I'm not terribly impressed with this game."

Why you forget me, Gearbox? *tear* This shit looks amazing.

it'll end up like Star Wars: Republic Commando

That is, shit

Actually it wasn't too shabby, just was too close to Rainbow Six that it kinda got lost

Do want, very much.
Also, SW:RC nay sayers can gtfo.

I want this so ****ing badly. I mean, Left 4 Dead is going to be crazy fun but I find it hard to get overly tense about zombies, but shit, give me a motion tracker and an abandoned terraforming facility and I'll be jumping out of my chair. And I can't wait to get terrified by a swarm of aliens with some friends.

That is, it is still co-op, right? I can't be bothered to read through the thread but I recall it was going to be anyway, and hopefully still is. Or maybe I am just thinking of L4D.

There is no sarcasm.
Republic Commando's one of the better Star Wars FPSes that've been made.

Republic Commando was awesome.

This one desires it indeed.

It's Aliens, man.

I'm glad AvP3 isn't being made (although AvP1/2 are both awesome games)

Sweet. I remember when they cancelled this, back when it was going to be on the ps2. Look at those graphics!

Aliens-_Colonial_Marines.jpg

this, dear children, is why it is important for one to read thread posts rather than just looking at the pretty pictures.

cause i just scrolled to the bottom and all i saw was this and i was like

"they're really trying to pass this off as a 360 game? i will never complain about the BK games again. . ."

Aw man, loved AvP2.

This looks like it'll be pretty fun. :D

they seem to be making a big deal out of boarding the sulaco in that press release, when there shouldn't be anything to do there but find bishops lower torso and all that info seen in the trailer. presuming - hoping - that from there you go to LV-426, and that it isn't somehow so that there are xenomorphs on board on the sulaco. that would suck.

Back