All S.O.A.D fans look ere

dumba$$

Reaction score
i just wanna see haw many people listen to system of a down. post now!:bounce:

First album was decent, Steal this Album was a disgrace to music, newest album pretty decent too

I like them. Don't listen to them as much as I used to though.

Loved the first album and toxicity. Also enjoyed Steal This Album quite a bit. Aint listened to the newer stuff much.

used to listen to them a lot but don't care for them so much anymore

Self-titled and Toxicity are brilliant albums.

The toxicity of our city of our ci~ty~

I just listen to them on the radio like everything else.

Toxicity was alright, never got into them really.

Self-titled and Toxicity = great
Others = meh

I like the guitaring. The main singer is a huge douchebag and the lyrics make them sound like a comedy group.

SOAD songs are generally fun to cover in a band with mates

Man... no wonder I've been disagreeing with everyone recently on this forum. You all have horrific taste.

Man... no wonder I've been disagreeing with everyone recently on this forum. You all have horrific taste.
You listen to the Arctic Monkeys.

Opinion = void.

Oh look, I'm being a narrow-minded arsehole too! What fun!

You listen to the Arctic Monkeys.

Opinion = void.

Oh look, I'm being a narrow-minded arsehole too! What fun!
You listen to SOAD. Opinion = void.

Most people that listen to SOAD were part of that half-goth crowd that thought they were angsty, but were just annoying and listened to crap music like Staind etc.

You listen to SOAD. Opinion = void.

Most people that listen to SOAD were part of that half-goth crowd that thought they were angsty, but were just annoying and listened to crap music like Staind etc.
Ahh now we are delving into generalisations and stereotyping.

Hey, every person that listens to Indie wears scarfs and comes from Cambridge. And every person who listens to Metal has long hair, worships satan and drinks Jaeger for breakfast. Don't forget the half-goth crowd who are angsty and listen to SOAD!

Ahh now we are delving into generalisations and stereotyping.

Hey, every person that listens to Indie wears scarfs and comes from Cambridge. And every person who listens to Metal has long hair, worships satan and drinks Jaeger for breakfast. Don't forget the half-goth crowd who are angsty and listen to SOAD!

You forgot the emo kid who wears his sister's mascara/pants, listens to nothing but Fallout Boy and Hawthorne Heights, and has a scar on his wrists for each ex-girlfriend.

You forgot the emo kid who wears his sister's mascara/pants, listens to nothing but Fallout Boy and Hawthorne Heights, and has a scar on his wrists for each ex-girlfriend.
Very true, see StardogChampion's logic is undeniable! HAIL THE KNOWER OF ALL GENRES!

I've grown to love all of their material, there is not one song where I don't find something I like about it. I've not listened to them very much lately though.

Back