All the Transformers in Transformers 2 (SPOILERS obviously)

I'm going to have to go ahead and say I really liked the movie and I can't wait for the second. There. Take that nay-sayers.

we're not naysayers ....more like pointing and snickering-ers

Empire said:
The plot, meanwhile, is as baffling as before, not only bringing back the abstruse Allspark but throwing in a new MacGuffin called the ‘Matrix of Leadership’.
OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

Oh my god, there is jizz everywhere

IT'S EVERYWHERE

sounds retarded

A notable moment occurs during the dementedly frenetic final act of Transformers 2. A robot-on-robot fracas is unfolding around Egypt’s Giza Necropolis, with Devastator, an especially massive mechanoid comprised of several construction vehicles, set on clawing its way to the peak of a pyramid. As it lumbers up the dusty colossus, a shot tilts up to its mid-section, revealing two wrecking balls dangling down. Yes, Michael Bay, the man who brought us cyber-micturition in this movie’s predecessor, has one-upped himself: Decepticon testicles.

so you're saying people slam people for liking this? ok that's true but to be fair it's usually only those who INSISt it's a great movie. those who point out it's hack work but enjoyable are not criticised ...so it's have the reaction we want or ELSE!

No one is yelling that "its a great movie!!!!11one" and demanding it, and if 'we' were - it is hyperbole to a certain degree. The only things is that people are saying that they can't wait to see it. Even if we were calling it a great movie, why does it bother the 'slammers' much? I mean, its all opinion. This is some what similar to fans that like Halo.

I'm willing to bet that if there was a poll between which more hated, here - Transformers and Michael Bay, or Twilight. I'm betting Transformers/Bay gets the short end...

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

Oh my god, there is jizz everywhere

IT'S EVERYWHERE

I didn't read the link because of fear of spoilers, but as soon as I saw in bold ‘Matrix of Leadership’ I ****ing fliped out. This definately makes the chance of having Unicron in the 3rd movie that much greater.

All or most of the reviews I have heard lists the movie as having 'too much action' and longer than the first. Which is good for the ones that liked the first one alot. :p

3/5 Stars from Empire

Apparently, President. Barrack Obama really likes Transformers and other Michael Bay' movies, so much so that Bay' made a last second change to have Obama make a cameo appearance in the new movie. Hmmm.

I was talking to some people who've already seen it. I asked some spoilerish things, namely about the matrix.

This movie will be awesome.

I was talking to some people who've already seen it. I asked some spoilerish things, namely about the matrix.

This movie will be awesome.

If I hear Optimus say "Til all are one..." and with the song "You got the touch!" as he is inserting the Autobot Matrix of Leadership into his chest I am going to need CPR well before the movie is done with.

If I hear Optimus say "Til all are one..." and with the song "You got the touch!" as he is inserting the Autobot Matrix of Leadership into his chest I am going to need CPR well before the movie is done with.
I think "The Touch" might be in there at some point, because the Bumblebee blaster toy has a button that plays a few seconds of the song. I can't think of any reason it'd do that unless it was either in the movie or just something thrown to the fans.

But considering the blaster is a children's toy and not a fan's toy...

Also that Lego Starscream is awesome.

I think they will most likely implement a score, which will be almost as good IMO. Still a must see.

Too bad I can't see it until a week or two. :(

Back