Alls I can say is Team America!!!

STEELH3D

Reaction score
I've watched this movie over and over, and it gets funnier each time... I know this is off topic, but for any of you who have watched it, there is some funny ass stuff.. As well as some decent graphics... For those of you who havent seen it, you'll see what I'm talking about when you do>>

...and the 100th thread about it :| why don't you use the old ones?

Did that feel good Recoil? Did you get your momment of power pretending to be a moderator? There's like 2 other post from last year on the subject and one this year I missed dipshit! Get out and pretend to have a social life, And let the qualified real moderators do their job... It's people like this brat that is just waiting and lurking to act like they have some self proclaimed authority because real life just doesn't respect them.. Oh wait, yeah I found another thread about team america, where you once again give someone shit about posting it! Get a freakin life kiddy!

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=69626&highlight=team+america

STEELH3D said:
Did that feel good Recoil? Did you get your momment of power pretending to be a moderator? There's like 2 other post from last year on the subject and one this year I missed dipshit! Get out and pretend to have a social life, And let the qualified real moderators do their job... It's people like this brat that is just waiting and lurking to act like they have some self proclaimed authority because real life just doesn't respect them.. Oh wait, yeah I found another thread about team america, where you once again give someone shit about posting it! Get a freakin life kiddy!

That's a bit harsh...

STEELH3D, whilst what you just said to Recoil is true, calm down the flames a bit, please :)

And on the subject of Team America, it's a fantastic film. I saw it for my birthday :D

Yes, I will practice more patience in the future... Breathe in, breathe out..LoL Ahh, all better now

STEELH3D said:

Actually, he has a point, since there's a Team America thread two places down from this one. There's no reason why you should have bypassed it.

There's no post in the general forum on this... And yeah, I prolly should have posted in off-topic.. This thread was moved... Anyways, I don't show respect to a non-moderator telling me what and what not to do, that is a moderators job in my honest opinion... I could find a million things to bitch about on these forums if I wanted to be that lifeless and take stabs at people..

STEELH3D said:
There's no post in the general forum on this... And yeah, I prolly should have posted in off-topic.. This thread was moved... Anyways, I don't show respect to a non-moderator telling me what and what not to do, that is a moderators job in my honest opinion... I could find a million things to bitch about on these forums if I wanted to be that lifeless and take stabs at people..
Okay, let me start from the beginning then. First you should have noticed that your thread had absolutely nothing to do with Half-Life 2, thus posting it in the General Half-Life 2 forum would be completely useless. Next, you should have noticed that there is a Films, TV and DVD forum, which would be a much more appropriate place for your thread. Continuing on, within the Films forum, you could also have noticed that there is a 'Team America' thread within the top half of the first page of that forum, and proceeded to post inside it, not make a new thread.

If you could follow these kinds of rules in the future, it would make everyone's life a lot easier.

Hey No problem man, I'm an easy goin person... To be honest, I never knew there was a film section.. All my posts have been about HL2, and the mod section... Anyways, I didn't mean to jump down recoils throat really, there have been other people that have been waay more snooty than recoil, that i have refrained from flaming.. So I apologize Recoil, No hard feelings I hope... Anyways, I have not seen Southpark the movie, I hear it's even funnier so I'll have to check it out as well...

Back