Alyx's kills

DesertChicken

Reaction score
Anyone notice all the enemies Alyx kills with her pistol land like this?

d2_prison_060000.jpg

btw, how do you use image tags?

Has anyone considered responding to the actual question the thread poses?

That's pretty crappy if it's correct. I'll have to look into that.

BTW, Fragger, you have the best avatar on the surface of this dimension. I wish I could remove the fragger on it and use it for my own.

duckmoose said:
BTW, Fragger, you have the best avatar on the surface of this dimension. I wish I could remove the fragger on it and use it for my own.
You can remove the name, but people would know.
It's really easy to do. You need HLMV and a gif editor. It has 4 frames.
SORRY ABOUT THREADJACK!!

Humm dunno. I dont think so, maybe i just didnt notice while playing. Wait! no you thats not posible. IN hl2 and cs:s there is no death animation. Its all based on physics/.

LOL! if thats true with all of them then that is one of the most subtle and genius easter eggs i have ever seen

specifically why i'm posting this. Could it be just a random bug that cuased the ragdolls to be suspended for Alyx?

Raziel-Jcd said:
Humm dunno. I dont think so, maybe i just didnt notice while playing. Wait! no you thats not posible. IN hl2 and cs:s there is no death animation. Its all based on physics/.

(Fragger) said:
I do the tags and they don't work. Gives me a link.
they work, do (with [] instead of () ) (img)imageurlhere(/img)

It's a pretty simple thing really... Alyx always hits enemies in the same place, from head on. If you only ever shot at enemies that were looking directly at you, and you always shot them exactly inbetween the eyes while standing up, you'd acheive the same effect of ragdolls all falling in the same way. Ofcourse no player could do this because a player's weapons are innaccurate and so never really hit the exact same spot twice. I know Father Gregorii's shotgun is perfectly accurate, maybe Alyx's gun is too.

i just tried now and none of them died like that....its just a coincidence pal

Back