And the next statue is...

they should have started with freeman or Alyx. headcrab looks kinda weird but cool none the less. it's almost like it has it's own face. remember the old headcrab zombies with what appears to the the skull of the victim showing through?

Brilliant as ever, but I wish they'd look into more affordable avenues.

Seriously, there are Army of Two action figures and nothing Half-Life whatsoever.

while we have yet to see more pics of this beast there seems to be little excitement over it. hell it's not even on the front page as news.

while we have yet to see more pics of this beast there seems to be little excitement over it. hell it's not even on the front page as news.

It's probably because its going to be so expensive D:

you know what now that I see the full pics, I want it. maybe I'll pick up the regular for $300

Exclusive again isn't worth the extra $14. Just for a saw blade. not that I'd pay $300 for a statue in the first place :p

I'd buy it in a heatbeat if it was 1:6 scale like the tf2 and l4d stuff. however they do give you 25 bucks off the regular and 30 bucks off the exclusive when you register through their newsletter.

Back