Another clue to the Pyro's identity

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
Take a look at this -
pyro_front.jpg

Read the last line, maybe he isnt a man after all, or maybe Valve are just hinting that for the lulz...

Pretty sure Valve are just hinting that for lulz...

Interesting...

Hey, the Pyro's purse in the TF2 lockers... has that been there since the beginning of TF2, or did they add that in one of the updates?

All this really confirms is that "Meet the Pyro" probably won't reveal the gender of the pyro, seeing as the bios and videos were originally supposed to be revealed at the same time.

That simply emphasises the point that no-one knows much about the Pyro. Pretty much.

Keep in mind these cards were made even before the beta, even before people started bitching on this subject.

Well, toaster should have some kind of breadgasm.

Exactly. Not in a bad way... But, the purse, the flametrower, the male voice: it all points to one thing.

I always thought the purse was a memento of his dead wife, who probably perished in a fire. Set by him.

OH NO FAIR, THIS WAS NOT HERE WHEN I POSTED MY TOPIC I SWEARZ!

I swears!!!!!

Wow, what does it really matter to D:

If Valve came out and, in no uncertain terms, demonstrated that the pyro character was a woman, the play statistics would change (probably drop a little).

I argue that they would rise.

As would the amount of Pyro is a girl ZOMG art on websites. You know the ones.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's just Master Chief's helmet under there.

Well, maybe a little.

I have a feeling they might almost reveal it, but have some kind of huge battle just before he/she reveals him/herself

Back