ANOTHER console is coming :)

simmo

Tank
Reaction score
Console wars eh ?, pc beats em all.

Anyway theres a new console called "Phantom" which was annonced ages ago, it boasts pc game! support!, up to date patches, downloadable games and everything,but PC still beats it...lol

http://www.infiniumlabs.com/

EDIT:Excellent flash intro on the site BTW, best ive ever seen :)

Its a nice site i have to say. Although what is the point? Why not just get a PC? It is basically just a PC in a nice box. The traditonal PC is being phazed out though so who knows...

It's a pointless console. It plays PC games, right? Can you upgrade it? What happens when a PC games' requirments exceeds the Phantoms specs? Most importantly... can you get pr0n on it? :cheese:

I know this website.. the website is awsome.. buti have no faith in the console.. it looks like its going to suck

or build your own. you learn alot when you do that.

experience is teh win

Originally posted by EVIL
or build your own. you learn alot when you do that.

experience is teh win

Yep, and homemade = respect :D

You can showoff with a computer you havent build your self...thats just....nah..no way.

Building your own comp means that you know hardware and therefore.....more leet :)

The best thing about building a computer that you can never get from buying a computer is the sense of pride. :) :dork:

Originally posted by Jager
The best thing about building a computer that you can never get from buying a computer is the sense of pride. :) :dork:

You also get to cut your fingers on the case.

I'm planning on upgrading my PC myself... it was build by a friend a year ago :)

Originally posted by EVIL
I know this website.. the website is awsome.. buti have no faith in the console.. it looks like its going to suck

I suspect it wont do very well. It doesnt look like it has the backing of a big corporation like sony (Obviously not them they do PS) so thats a downer. The idea is ok but doomed to fail really. It would be a better console than most ina way but people wouldnt go for it.

For flash, that looks so amazing. I wish i could do that.

I'm gonna build my own PC, the one I'm on at the my brothers, i don't really own my own. The one I'm going to build is gonna be a beast :) This comment is not intended to start off a "my PC is bigger than yours" discussion.

That site looks amazing. I can kinda afford to buy my own parts for my own PC, becaues i work my ass off.

;( I'm having to get a job. Ive been able to live without one for a while, but now ive run out of money.

There a company who is making a console for thier first time, expect them to do well ? :)

Like I said before.. thay wont compete in the console markets where giants like microsoft, nintendo and sony rule!.

so it will be crap for sure. however I wish the company the best off luck before they become foot paste

Back