Another day, another leak....

thehunter1320

Reaction score
yes, yet ANOTHER game has been leaked.... and it always seems to be Fisrt Person shooters too.... first d00m3, then halo,HL2 (which seems to have become the poster child of game leaks), CoD, Stalker... and now Painkiller.... YES, painkiller. A game made BY the creators of Gore.... read the attached NFO for more details...

Just bringing the news! :thumbs:

Really? Hmm... the game looked kinda done... why cancel it?

I was longing for some nice DM mayham.

Pendragon said:
A game made from the makers of Gore? Did they chop them up and burn them on a CD then?

they should have :hmph:

and no, Painkiller is not cancelled.... it's slated for a March Release

It's not cancelled, and it looks pretty cool. But I've heard a few people say its not actually very good. I'll wait and see what its like though.

Hmmm... from the videos ive seen it looks like a serious sam with havok physics
Doesnt look too bad.

I heard somewhere that top gamers in the DM world say painkiller might become the new standard for online DM tournies.

Sounds interesting, perhaps I'll get it when it comes out...

The_Terminator said:
I heard somewhere that top gamers in the DM world say painkiller might become the new standard for online DM tournies.

Yeah right. The Unreal Tournament games hold that title. And UT2004 comes out in Feb, a month before Painkiller. People will be playing UT, not Painkiller.

Is this that game with that wooden plank launcher that impales your enemies?

If so, this looks like a cool game, I'll probably get it, the full game that is.

Isn't there someone on here who knows someone who is a developer or something on Painkiller?

Wow! That 'vague_talk' plugin for IE i donwloaded is awesome!

Murray_H said:
Isn't there someone on here who knows someone who is a developer or something on Painkiller?

Wow! That 'vague_talk' plugin for IE i donwloaded is awesome!

Yeah, I remember that thread with that d00d and he's all like "Omgz d00dz, I know this d00d who woorksz for painkiller!!!!"

and what the hell is vague talk?

nw909 said:
and what the hell is vague talk?

lol i was being stupid, i just felt my "oh yeah someone knows someone who does something at someplace somewhere in somewhereville" was a little lacking in detail

Oh ok, sarcasm, I really thought it was an IE plug-in :\

I need sleep.

BTW: 6000 POSTS !!!!

Sounds like march is a God like month for all gamers. Supposed Hl2 release, sims 2, and Painkiller looks awsome.
I have a CD named Painkiller by some 80's metal band and the music sounds like what the game looks like.

The Terminator said:
my god, what do you do all day...wait, what a dumb question, its post.

Hey man, HL2.net is the only forum site I post at, and today is the last day of the christmas vacation, my posting will go down for sure in the next little while.

nw909 said:
Hey man, HL2.net is the only forum site I post at, and today is the last day of the christmas vacation, my posting will go down for sure in the next little while.

Hah, and I'm Santa Claus :sleep: :LOL:

coolio2man said:
Sounds like march is a God like month for all gamers. Supposed Hl2 release, sims 2, and Painkiller looks awsome.
I have a CD named Painkiller by some 80's metal band and the music sounds like what the game looks like.

supposed HL2 release is in April.... D3 is rumored for march 19, if i'm not mistaken

nw909 said:
Oh ok, sarcasm, I really thought it was an IE plug-in :\

I need sleep.

BTW: 6000 POSTS !!!!

I think the title you earn at 6000 should be "loser"

Lol, agreed. Or, 'Less cool than NSPIRE, 'cause he has his license (nw909)'... but that one's kinda' lengthy, I think.

Chris-008 said:
Sounds interesting, perhaps I'll get it when it comes out...

Yeah right. The Unreal Tournament games hold that title. And UT2004 comes out in Feb, a month before Painkiller. People will be playing UT, not Painkiller.

untill hl2 is released..that is.. :cool:

400 or so meg.. but thats a rumor and you diddn't see it posted by me.

Another day, another leak, very much true, now World of Warcraft alpha is leaked aswell. Some sort of epidemic in gaming land?

488MB to be exact :) You didn't hear it from me, though!

PvtRyan said:
Another day, another leak, very much true, now World of Warcraft alpha is leaked aswell. Some sort of epidemic in gaming land?

Is there any point in getting a leak of a MMORPG lol

Shuzer: is it worth downloading, it sounds like there is a few too many levels and monsters in it to be without spoilers. Are the graphics and physics working properly? thats all I really want to see.

mrchimp said:
Is there any point in getting a leak of a MMORPG lol

Shuzer: is it worth downloading, it sounds like there is a few too many levels and monsters in it to be without spoilers. Are the graphics and physics working properly? thats all I really want to see.

yes, all in working order... have yet to see a stumble or graphical error with this... but there is 1 missing texture in the 3rd (and final) level that is replaced with sumthing that looks like it was made in paint that says (backwards) "TEX ON"... wierd

thehunter1320 said:
yes, all in working order... have yet to see a stumble or graphical error with this... but there is 1 missing texture in the 3rd (and final) level that is replaced with sumthing that looks like it was made in paint that says (backwards) "TEX ON"... wierd

That's not there for me..

and yeah, it's as hunter says, the physics work beautifully (destroying walls with the rocket launcher is fun).. there aren't alot of monsters to be seen, doesn't give much away in terms of spoilers

Gore sucked, let's hope Painkiller is better.

Oh, and anyone posting about how to obtain it etc... of any of these leaks.... will be banned.

Got it?

:)

mrBadger said:
Gore sucked, let's hope Painkiller is better.

Oh, and anyone posting about how to obtain it etc... of any of these leaks.... will be banned.

Got it?

:)

Just don't ban me at wuggawoo, please ;) lol

Chris-008 said:

The eSports communities such as CyberXGames, ESReality, World Cyber Games, etc, etc, believe that Painkiller is set to become one of the main next generation deathmatch games taking over from UT, QW, Q3, etc.

I should remind you that UT2k3 was a giant let down and from what I've seen, hundreds of people moved back to UT within a month. UT2k4 looks ok I guess but then, so did UT2k3 and well, yeah.

However, the "Unreal Tournament" series have never held the title for 'eSports' or 'pro-gaming'. You'll mainly find it's Counter-Strike, Quake3 and WarCraft3. Nor have they ever been a standard for online gaming, well, possibly UT but not ut2k3.

Heh Valve obviously set a trend here, everyone else is following suit it seems:dozey:

Back