Another dream about HL2

jet_porkins

Reaction score
This won't be long.

Had this dream where Gordon was walking down this bridge, then Gman does his thing where he's in a picture on the wall. Then Gman walks out of the wall and like a second after he does so Alyx jumps on his back, pins him to the ground, and shanks him like twelve times.

holy shitting dick nipples this is a stupid thread

Alyx shanks Gordon. That makes this thread acceptable.

EDIT: Nvm.. I completely misunderstood what shank meant. :p

I had a dream where I sucked Will Smith's cock. Right when he shot his load I woke up in a cold sweat.

mr_t_blue.jpg

Y'know, I hate to keep posting on stupid threads, despite it being my own, but this wouldn't have been here if I had been awake for longer than a minute this morning when I posted it. Half-asleep, my brain thought it was a pretty good idea to put my memories of a somewhat vague HL dream on a thread before I forgot, since my laptop was 4 inches from my face.

Not that I need to justify myself, or anything.

seems reasonable to me.. i always have ideas i aquire in my sleep and write them down in my mid awareness only to wake up later and think " wtf is this!? am i retarded? "

Lol, i kept a dream journal last year. It turned out that i saw a same dream 37 times.

Lol, i kept a dream journal last year. It turned out that i saw a same dream 37 times.

That's pretty interesting.

I actually have dreams of events that happen in the future (before you stop reading, let me explain). I'll have a dream, wake up and not know I even dreamed the previous night, then days, weeks, months would pass, and all of a sudden I would live out that event that happened in the dream, down to the precise detail. The episodes I live out aren't significant at all, they're very mundane, and go by after a couple of seconds. For instance, I would walk up to a chair, and all of a sudden I remember the dream I had about me walking up to that chair at that very moment in time, with every detail exactly (colors, textures, lighting, furniture, etc). I actually experienced one the other day, when I started a new game in Fallout 3. Right when Liam Neeson starts talking to you, I suddenly remembered that from a dream I had a REALLY long time ago.

Note: this isn't deja vu. Deja vu is the feeling that something feels very familiar to you, when you haven't done anything before.

I know, i have the same thing. Once i had a dream, i didnt remember much from it, only hell motives and IV sign. Then i opened internet and saw Elder Scrolls OblIVion commercial, what involves hell and is the 4 game (IV) in the series. I had no idea that this game had came out. And then it hit me.

I know, i have the same thing. Once i had a dream, i didnt remember much from it, only hell motives and IV sign. Then i opened internet and saw Elder Scrolls OblIVion commercial, what involves hell and is the 4 game (IV) in the series. I had no idea that this game had came out. And then it hit me.

LOL strange dream.

subliminal dream casting advertising.. you mean you didnt know o_O ??

I had a really weird HL dream once.

I was walking on a green hilly landscape inside a huge building. Then I came to a rocky cliff. All of a sudden, I turned into the Gman.

Of course, the Gman goes nowhere without his Magical Flying Shack, so I opened the door, got in it and flew away.

Sometimes I have dreams about this forum. I once saw that i have 3 unread messages. Well i had! Shit, today i saw that The_E got unbanned. But sadly, no.

I had a really weird HL dream once.

I was walking on a green hilly landscape inside a huge building. Then I came to a rocky cliff. All of a sudden, I turned into the Gman.

Of course, the Gman goes nowhere without his Magical Flying Shack, so I opened the door, got in it and flew away.
The TARDIS?

lol, that would be cool.

Gman's ride was really ghetto. It was like one of those weird little Highway 17 shacks with holes in the floor.

Gman ride was ghetto because Gman IS ghetto.

Once, a long time ago (like maybe a few years) I had a dream where I was a headcrab and my life's goal was to become a country singer. I actually got a contract with a company and was just on my way to the recording building when I got run over by the tram from the begining of Half-Life.
It was sad.

I had a dream where I was a headcrab and my life's goal was to become a country singer. I actually got a contract with a company and was just on my way to the recording building when I got run over by the tram from the begining of Half-Life.

XD that would make a great Gmod movie

Back