Another Rosie Comment

could you give those that cant view the video the gist of what she says?

I hate her.

She's like one of those flies that won't go away. She just gets coming back into TV.

Stern: Government caused 9/11, basically.

could you give those that cant view the video the gist of what she says?

sure, basically she goes on a rant blaming our government for using explosive devices to level World Trade Center 7. She tries to back herself up by explaining the melting point of metal and such.

didnt know she was one of those 9/11 conspiracy people

She doesn't have that look about her?

ya well popular mechanics issued a response:

On March 30, 2007 Popular Mechanics magazine posted a point-by-point response to O'Donnell's claims on its website, which including a scientific correction to O'Donnell's statement about steel and fire: Tower 7 housed the city's emergency command center, so there were a number of fuel tanks located throughout the building—including two 6000-gallon tanks in the basement that fed some generators in the building by pressurized lines. The working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel to the fire for a long period of time. Steel melts at about 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit—but it loses strength at temperatures as low as 400 F. When temperatures break 1000 degrees Fahrenheit, steel loses nearly 50 percent of its strength. It is unknown what temperatures were reached inside WTC7, but fires in the building raged for seven hours before the collapse.[33]

The National Institute of Standards and Technology also issued a report stating that steel does not have to melt to lose a significant amount of its strength and that the temperatures in the WTC were sufficient to cause collapse.

why are so many americans obsessed over this rediculous conspiracy theory? especially when there's a very real conspiracy right under their noses: the PR swindle that led to the invasion of iraq ...makes you wonder if pride has something to do with it ..they cant admit they had the wool pulled over their eyes leading up to the invasion and as some sort of twisted retribution they concocted some rediculous conspracy ....the fact is that this sort of thing takes away from legitimate protest/criticism behind the war ..all of the sudden "truthers" get mixed in with people with legitimate concerns and we're all lumped together with the "moonbats"*

* idiotic terminology like "moonbat" courtsey of Nemesis and the idiotic right

Shes just one of those people that try and make headlines every week, and it works. She must know that she is spreading filth but as long as shes on the front page, she doesnt care....

Rosie is pretty much a non-issue as far as reasoned debate is concerned. She is basically the personification of the soccer mom constituency- uninformed, angry, and hostile to common sense and personal freedom for the sake of "the children."

but soccor moms everywhere hate her cuz she's lebanese ..err I mean lesbian

welcome back pajari, long time no see

Who cares about Rosie, I think she has a fair point.

Heres a quote from the popular mechanics article

http://www.insideedition.com/ourstories/inside_stories/story.aspx?storyid=699

James Meigs, editor in chief of "Popular Mechanics"

"You don't need to go into fanciful explanations of bombs and mysterious things. That building fell because of the attacks if 9/11."

:LOL:

The Calgary herald is one of the few papers to put forward something on the issues raised rather than simply insulting her.

http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/story.html?id=2948e9ba-df6a-4785-9ba2-180a4720e918

Now that Rosie O'Donnell is trying to table it on The View, I guess we can talk about it here.

First, a news quiz: If, some time after the collapse of World Trade Center towers 1 and 2, a 47-storey office building in a major American city also came crashing to the ground, do you think you'd know about it?

Of course, you would.

I think they are simply obsessed because when you look at say the Madrid building in spain which was actually a towering inferno that didn't collapse after burning for 24 hours, and then you look at the Salomon brothers building which collapsed symmetrically in 6.5 seconds which is essentially free fall, and the only proper report which was done by FEMA concludes that their best collapse hypothesis (fires) "only had a low probability of occurance" then you are bound to get alot of people asking questions rather than taking peoples 'word for it' essentially.

Most of America doesn't even know the name of the building she's even talking about or what happened to it. There is nothing wrong with creating awareness of an event that didn't even get mentioned in the 9/11 comission report so people can decide for themselves.

[GVIDEO]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2364206678564389150&hl=en[/GVIDEO]

It's really just that simple.

don't want to get started on conspiracy theories again.

but non technical things can't be simply proven trough normal means.

i'm not saying that everything the report said is false or anything.

but i bet nobody can prove the unofficial arrangements and agreements made by the top officials before or after the 911 attacks.
All i have is past events that show, people in power are willing to sacrifice a lot just to get their way. As you can see with Iraq, Afghanistan,...

so it is just my gut feeling that tells me something is not right! i wouldn't consider that as a conspiracy.

as for approximating other burning buildings to prove the WTC collapse is just folly.
one example is that the other buildings were constructed in a way that the pillars had cooling if on fire preventing them to reach dangerous temps. on the other hand the WTC might not have such a design.

i would like to hear why such a scenario is not possible?

let's say bush or some very important official knew that some kind of a terror attack is imminent. he might have seen it as a good occasion for one of his idea (Iraq, Patriot act, or whatever). right before the attack he stall the defenses in hope that it'll probably be just a minor attack that will scare a few people, but then it backfired and 3000 people were dead. he probably thought to himself..."i really dint see it coming but what happened, happened lets move on".

it's not actually a true conspiracy but a mix of bad judgment, greed and plain coincidence.

this is not entirely my opinion but more of an idea.

people have done similar stuff in the past, why not now?

About 9/11 conspiracies: If you believe it, you are A: A retard, or B: Employed by the U.S government to make them look all-powerful, capable of orchestrating something as sinister as 9/11.

So assuming the best intentions: How much do they pay you guys for this? Can't be as much as my weekly Zionist cheque I think.

I always thought that there'd have to be a pretty tech conspiracy required to plant some massive bombs in the basement of two skyscrapers and then have two planes fly into them in order to make it look like flying terrorists did it rather than some landbased government guys with their eyes on war with the middle east.

Writing that sentence was hard enough. And it barely makes sense. Think of explaining that to some co-conspirators.

sure, basically she goes on a rant blaming our government for using explosive devices to level World Trade Center 7. She tries to back herself up by explaining the melting point of metal and such.

Well it is true.

Steel melts at about 2k degrees celcius, and jetfuel burns, at max, at 900 degrees celcius.

That's not saying that the heat wasn't enough to structurally rape the steel in the tower (which I don't doubt happened), but she is right, that the fuel from the jet fuel fire couldn't have melted the steel.

Still a flaming dumbshit though. In all those videos and pictures of molten steel pouring out of the tower, you have to be able to realize that it could be molten anything. Maybe an aluminum desk that was in the tower.

And I also wouldn't doubt that the explosions in that video could just be gas lines or something else in the tower going off.

Perhaps the fuel tanks that stern mentions.

but soccor moms everywhere hate her cuz she's lebanese ..err I mean lesbian

welcome back pajari, long time no see

It's been too long, definitely. Good to see you're still around.

lol, I'm not saying im right, I base my decision to question what happened on the fact that the origional story is just as much a conspiracey theory as anything else, considering the FBI say they have no hard evidence to connect Bin Laden to the attacks.

I would also rather listen to the experiances of people on the scene, for instance one of the last people out of the towers William Rodriguez.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReM6-VyIAF8[/YOUTUBE]

and many others
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Wrnj8IBOI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAPPGsFcdJo[/YOUTUBE]

documented powerdowns pre 911 from Scott Forbes
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZIgqtLgtPI[/YOUTUBE]

This is why I question the government line of events. So there is no challenge, as it can't be proved either way, no hard evidence for demolitions and no hard evidence for Bin Laden behind the attacks. It's a question of believe whatever conspiracey theory you want but there is plenty to contradict the official conspiracey theory, again it's that simple.

Unless you're willing to submit to the clarky challenge you're not being reasonable.

ya well popular mechanics issued a response:

why are so many americans obsessed over this rediculous conspiracy theory? especially when there's a very real conspiracy right under their noses: the PR swindle that led to the invasion of iraq ...makes you wonder if pride has something to do with it ..they cant admit they had the wool pulled over their eyes leading up to the invasion and as some sort of twisted retribution they concocted some rediculous conspracy ....the fact is that this sort of thing takes away from legitimate protest/criticism behind the war ..all of the sudden "truthers" get mixed in with people with legitimate concerns and we're all lumped together with the "moonbats"*

* idiotic terminology like "moonbat" courtsey of Nemesis and the idiotic right

I think it has to do with people being so pissed off about the entire way this country is going. And yes, it makes all of us looks like loons.

But don't worry about Iraq, its about to get to the point where americans won't be able to ignore the lies anymore. Waxman has scheduled hearings in congress regarding the pat tillman and jessica lynch lies and they are getting ready to dig much deeper, exposing every lie one by one.

hey No Limit welcome back, I hope you're right ..someone needs to be held accountable for this mess

What a miserably ignorant pile of crap. She's just pissed that she can't land any of the hot lesbians out there. Sucks to be her.

As far as I know steel loses half its structural integrity at around 600 anyway.

Rosie and google videos about 9/11 conspiracies.

Great.

Back