(Answer only if you have played hl2) How old are you?

How old are you? (if you have played hl2)

• 0-10

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 11-15

Votes: 47 18.7%
  • 16-20

Votes: 145 57.8%
  • 20-50

Votes: 52 20.7%
  • 50-10,000

Votes: 6 2.4%

• Total voters
Usually at my age, the upper limit of my age range is 25. Man, I feel old.

*smacks forehead*

Especially since I'm actually 20, but I just woke up and so replied to the poll thinking I was 22... I think I'll let that stand just because I'm clearly already senile enough for the 20-50 group.

i was 17 last last friday! but celebrated 2 fridays ina row!

Im feeling it now :p

I'm 38, which may seem old to you, but remember people my age have been gaming since before some of you were born. My first computer was a commodore 64, which I had to load games up with a tape similar to an audio tape. Only took about 20 minutes if I recall, it was sooooo long ago.

Be thankful for guys like me, it is us that drive the develepmont of gaming rigs, as most teens cannot afford true gaming hardware.

Boots said:
Be thankful for guys like me, it is us that drive the develepmont of gaming rigs, as most teens cannot afford true gaming hardware.

Our mummy's and daddy's buy our computers :p, well not really I work lol

Boots said:
I'm 38, which may seem old to you, but remember people my age have been gaming since before some of you were born. My first computer was a commodore 64, which I had to load games up with a tape similar to an audio tape. Only took about 20 minutes if I recall, it was sooooo long ago.

bleh. im half your age and my first system was the same as yours :p

Twenty freakin Nine.

And Boots has it right. Never think the older gen is too old to play. They INVENTED videogames. Having been impresesed by the C64, by the Atari 2600, by PONG, we have a real appriciation for how far and fast things have evolved,. and still have plenty of imagination about where things are headed.

And it is us mature gamers that buy the expencive hardware that moves the industry forward.

I am 14 turning 15 next month. Its funny because I'm more mature than some people older than me.

I'm 17 in 1 hour and 15 minutes! My Birthday is on the 2nd of February btw...getting my first driving lessons and im very excited! :)

f|uke said:
Twenty freakin Nine.

And Boots has it right. Never think the older gen is too old to play. They INVENTED videogames. Having been impresesed by the C64, by the Atari 2600, by PONG, we have a real appriciation for how far and fast things have evolved,. and still have plenty of imagination about where things are headed.

True.

It's amazing what could fit in 32k/48k- there was a game called Elite that was a combination of 3D space shooter & rpg (you could trade stuff between planets in a MASSIVE universe, mine asteroids or just shoot people & nick their cargo) that ran in 32k on the BBC (but 48k on my Spectrum)
HeyHey16k

/nostalga for my lost youth

I like how the 20-50 are grouped together. Like if you are over 20 you might as well be 50. :LOL:

RabidJester said:
Jesus, people are young.

I'm a touch over three two months shy of a quarter of a century.
Old geezah! :p

I'm 16 11/12 years old.

Just judging by the age of most repliers, most repliers are young.

Duncan said:
True.

It's amazing what could fit in 32k/48k- there was a game called Elite that was a combination of 3D space shooter & rpg (you could trade stuff between planets in a MASSIVE universe, mine asteroids or just shoot people & nick their cargo) that ran in 32k on the BBC (but 48k on my Spectrum)
HeyHey16k

/nostalga for my lost youth

Oh, the memories. Elite was my favorite game on the Commodore 64. I had the semi-rare SX-64, with a built-in color screen (actually didn't know it was the first portable color computer til I read that wiki)...

I just turned 34 a couple'a days ago, btw...

Jai quinze ans. ;) Thats probably the first time Ive used something Ive learnt from French in school.

Back