Anti-Retard

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

downthesun

I keep seeing all of these people from the UK and other European countries going on and on about Bush and Kerry. Wake the **** up, retards, your opinion DOES NOT matter. I can't stress this enough.

YOU ARE NOT CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES, therefore, you just need to keep your mouth shut and let the American people decide this one.

Oh, and calling half of the United States dumb is arrogant on your part. You're the ones who look dumb thinking you actually have a say in this election. Thanks again, 'tards! :thumbs:

Well, we won't. Since youre choice of president DOES matter, since you guys like to police the world...

I advise you to get your flame retardent suit on.

the president of your great and wonderful country has an affect on the lives of those in europe. if your president elect decides he wants to go to war (whether we agree with it or not) we all get ****ed over as a result. so forgive us for caring about our own safety.

downthesun said:
I keep seeing all of these people from the UK and other European countries going on and on about Bush and Kerry. Wake the **** up, retards, your opinion DOES NOT matter. I can't stress this enough.

YOU ARE NOT CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES, therefore, you just need to keep your mouth shut and let the American people decide this one.

Oh, and calling half of the United States dumb is arrogant on your part. You're the ones who look dumb thinking you actually have a say in this election. Thanks again, 'tards! :thumbs:

I said it in the other thread, i'll say it again. Dude, stop with the hating attitude. I agree with your political standing that bush is the way to go, but the rest of the world does have an opinion that counts on the matter. The only way it doesn't count, is in the vote itself. World opinion is a serious matter, its just not a matter when it comes to the election process. As in, no matter how much the rest of the world might hate bush, its still up to the american people to decide.

Ok thats it.

Unfortunetly americas government has an effect on the rest of the world, so we indead, are intitled to an opinion.

Im takeing this thread in the name of gloglebag.

I hope you understand we're a bit reluctant about that last part.

i'm glad everyone from outside the US can't vote, else the US would just sink into nothingness

Icarusintel said:
i'm glad everyone from outside the US can't vote, else the US would just sink into nothingness

by 'nothingness' you mean...what exactly?

Icarusintel said:

would that really be such a bad thing?

Dedalus said:
by 'nothingness' you mean...what exactly?

Like Europe is, you know, we're all miserably poor here. We can't vote, we're incompetent, we screw everything up.

PvtRyan said:
Like Europe is, you know, we're all miserably poor here. We can't vote, we're incompetent, we screw everything up.

never have i heard a truer statement :rolleyes:

I could be wrong but isnt this site owned by an englishmen? and um isnt the server located in england?

What am I trying to say?

ITS AN INTERNATIONAL FORUM YOU DUMB ASS WE CAN SAY WHAT EVER THE HELL WE WANT!!!!!!!!!!

People are entitled to there own opinion. This includes the "redneck idiot Bush voters" and the "incompetent Europeans". The thing to remember is not to be so incredibly intolerance to other peoples opinion.

I think this is about the time when all you yanks start chanting..

"USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!"

JiMmEh said:
I think this is about the time when all you yanks start chanting..

"USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!"

hmm... i'm in a very republican environment right now and i don;t hear any chanting, maybe i should start it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back