Any good art submission sites?

LittleB

Reaction score
Deviantart never really seems to work for me. Any other good sites?

I forgot the one i was going to give you doh
but you coudl look around www.cgtalk.com and www.conceptartorg.
< conceptart uses something called thunderdome where 2 peple are asked to draw something ex: a jester in battle or something and are judged. I forgot the other cg site but they recently had a master and slave contest

nofx said:
I forgot the one i was going to give you doh
but you coudl look around www.cgtalk.com and www.conceptartorg.
< conceptart uses something called thunderdome where 2 peple are asked to draw something ex: a jester in battle or something and are judged. I forgot the other cg site but they recently had a master and slave contest

I just took a good long look at cgtalk and through the CG Choice Galleries. All I can say is holy shiznit that's some mind boggling work. Anything I draw now, looks like the result of me pissing on a piece of paper.

I visit CGtalk just about everyday. I have nothing worthy of posting there though.

I use Deviant Art, probably the best one i guess........although from time to time u dont get any replies on your submissions

JiMmEh said:
I just took a good long look at cgtalk and through the CG Choice Galleries. All I can say is holy shiznit that's some mind boggling work. Anything I draw now, looks like the result of me pissing on a piece of paper.
Yeah, it's unbelievable. It's a pity I can't use most of them as wallpapers because the dimensions are all off.

JellyWorld said:
It's a pity I can't use most of them as wallpapers because the dimensions are all off.

Fix them then ;)

Just open up Photoshop (if you've got it) make a nice bg colour, then put the picture in the centre.........i usually do it, and it looks nice

shifty_uk said:
Fix them then ;)

Just open up Photoshop (if you've got it) make a nice bg colour, then put the picture in the centre.........i usually do it, and it looks nice
Mind showing me an example?

Here's 2 Screenshots of what i do......

http://www.ryanarts.co.uk/screenhl2net.jpg
http://www.ryanarts.co.uk/screenhl2net2.jpg

Because of the theme i use, that green colour is the default colour of my background and when i put an image on it, thats smaller than the background that green colour just sits at the back of it which is pretty good, or you could just stick someones painting in the middle of a pic with a nice colour at the back and then use it as your desktop

jcuMqEE.png

Back