Any other Slipknot fans?

Reaction score
Are any of you guys fans of Slipknot I am.

If you are, what's your favourite song by them?

****ing lol. ****ing slipknot. LOL

Go to sleep little boy. You dont want to be late for junior high school!

lol. This is jolly good fun indeed.

"****ing lol. ****ing slipknot. LOL
Go to sleep little boy. You dont want to be late for junior high school!"

ok... dont really get it.

14 actually,

Satans_offspring profile said:
Hey, My Name's Julz, I'm 14 & I love playing Half-Life on my PC & PS3.

i always liked Distaterpiece.And i also love their live stuff.Slipknot are awesome.

you also don't put spaces between sentences.this bothers me.a lot.

Slipknot's lyrics are priceless.

IF YOU'RE 555 I'M 666, THAT'S WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE A HERETIC

I used to like one song of them

hearing it now makes me feel sick though

I think the drummer is good, it's a pity about the rest of the band really.

Not a fan of the music but goddamn, they do put on a good show. Or at least the two, or maybe three times, I've seen them at Download they did anyway.

Can't stand them. I listen to real metal.

HURF DURF REAL METUL

:|

Not a fan of the music but goddamn, they do put on a good show. Or at least the two, or maybe three times, I've seen them at Download they did anyway.

HURF DURF REAL METUL

:|

You will never be good enough for The Antipop.

What every happened to Cannibal Corpse? Bands like that... Lamb of God... Slipknot just seem s like a ripoff of that genre to me, not that I can stand the music anyway. Maybe I should just shut up then.

I'm just unsure to what 'real' metal is. Metal is metal by-the-by, it's just all a matter of opinion as to what kinds you like. Disliking Slipknot doesn't make them anyless a metal band, or at least one of many genre branch-offs that they may be pigeonholed into, but still a substitute of the metal genre.

I remember when I first came to the boards and my first username, TheBleeding, was based off of a Cannibal Corpse album, though mostly for the awesome ...of the Dead-esqe album art, but I still recall slightly liking them. Looking back, I'm not too sure why but eh, whatever.

Slipknot-02.jpg

SO HARDCOOOOOORE

what a bunch of stupid ****s in this thread, real mature of you to rip on a 14 year old. slipknot are pretty good, their drummer is insane.

Back