Any sk8ers wanna talk about...

Fat Tony! said:
the only things that are "impresive" are really hard to do, even doing a kickflip is bloody hard

What do you know, it's just like square and left on the d-pad.

Doesnt anyone else think that a skateboarding mod for Source could perhaps be absolutely amazing if done right?

Bah, I used to skate until I was introduced to a spray can...

Since then I get high off of paint fumes painting on highways...

How does skating correlate to music? I don't understand.

It's like saying "Who listens to football music?" Or "Who listens to cake eating music?"

What the hell?

RakuraiTenjin said:

It's like saying "Who listens to football music?" Or "Who listens to cake eating music?"

What the hell?

Its called "Image" and people who are retarded enough to have one.

The Mistress said:
Its called "Image" and people who are retarded enough to have one.
Er... but still.. how would certain music have to do with certain things?

I mean.. I can understand something like.. "We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, etc" being good for a sport since they are about winning, and that relates, but I don't understand how any of the music listed fits. Maybe a song about "wheelin really fast, flippin out!" or something that .. makes sense and relates.

I'm just confused. o_O

Its not the type of music, and its not the lyrics, its the image of the band/singer.

For example Blink 182 have alot of skatebording in there videos, and dress in "Skate" (Messy and lazy) style. That other girl... sings that god damn awfull song about a skater boy or said see you later or something, is about a skater, thus.. its skater music.

I dont really pretend to understand, but thats just my guess.

I hate the skater type kids around here. All they do is go around town talking about "how they hate the government and ANARCHY should take over" complete retards.

The Mistress said:
Its not the type of music, and its not the lyrics, its the image of the band/singer.

For example Blink 182 have alot of skatebording in there videos, and dress in "Skate" (Messy and lazy) style. That other girl... sings that god damn awfull song about a skater boy or said see you later or something, is about a skater, thus.. its skater music.

I dont really pretend to understand, but thats just my guess.
.. What does dress have to do with skating? Argghhhh

I must be like.. out of a loop or something. As far as I knew "skating clothes" would make sense to be .. a shirt and long pants (so if you crash it's less scraping)

And.. what does anarchy have to do with skating? It's like saying "Soccer is right wing! Basketball is so liberal!" I'm starting to get the feeling that what you guys are referring to as skating doesn't even involve the actual act of skating...

i used to skate. stilld o on ocasions.

the lightest music i listen to when skating is metalica

/me cuddles my Shuvit which still hasn't broken. Good, reliable board 'tis.

Skaters are funny.

Especially when they hit the floor face first! ^_^

ive never done that. but i did manage to permintly twisted my tail bone falling backwards on a box.

RakuraiTenjin said:

What the hell?

LOL, well said. :)

I used to skate and i was alright to but then i got into gaming and spent all my time in playing games :) I miss skating it was so fun ;( plus skating music sucks ass, i've always been a huge metal fan!!

(who ever does these smillies can you put on a smilly thatt has his arm in the air and is head banging - it looks so wicked) :)

Back