• I totally forgot..

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Banana.

Votes: 16 28.6%

• Total voters

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
Seems like they were all made when the group concept was created, no one even visits them anymore..

If there were notifications of new group messages, they'd be a lot more handy.

this isnt a social networking site.

cant be any clearer then that.

What he said.

I knew about them, I just couldn't be bothered. It is mainly a forum after all.

Meh. Joined a couple when they were all new and shiny, but seemed like too much effort.

We all need to just go back to Facebook.

I never use them.

Banana banana,banana,Banana LOL banana.Banana!BTW BANANA

Anyone else get angry when someone says "You say tomayto I say tomahto"?

Tomato is pronounced tomayto, NOT TOMAHTO YOU R-TARD. IT DOESNT FCUKING MATTER HOW YOU PRONOUNCE IT IF ITS WRONG!

I fully endorse this product and/or event.

Tomato is pronounced tomayto, NOT TOMAHTO YOU R-TARD. IT DOESNT FCUKING MATTER HOW YOU PRONOUNCE IT IF ITS WRONG!

Pffft, Americans!

The administration of this site have declared that it is officially pronounced "TOMAHTO". Any alternative pronounciations will be dealt with via summary punishment. That is all.

nooooo.jpg

I honestly didn't know hl2.net had groups. Sounds p. silly. I do like the profile/friends setup thing, though. It allows me to catch up with inactive members and such.

The administration of this site have declared that it is officially pronounced "TOMAHTO". Any alternative pronounciations will be dealt with via summary punishment. That is all.

Brilliant. You've made me very happy.

There is really no point to them, for the most part. The only one I ever really did take care of, back in the day, was the Anti-Zombie Task Force.

They weren't included as a must-have feature or anything. They were part of that specific build of vBulletin. Use them or not - it doesn't affect anything.

You've got to say "tomater" now that your in the deep south Krynn. It'd be wrong if you say it any other way over thar. :>

On topic: I don't use groups. I didn't vote banana either because eating too many bananas clogs my bung hole with constipation. Banana pudding made right is good though.

Back