Anyone seen Numberess' Mother lately?

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
A [Korean] high school student is suspected of having killed his mother and keeping the body hidden for eight months at their home after being pressured by her to get higher exam scores.

According to police, Park kept telling her son that he must enter a top-class university and should rank first in nationwide exams. When he obtained lower scores than her expectations, she didn’t give him food or forced him to stay awake at night to study.

Being afraid of her scolding, Ji had fabricated grade reports since middle school. His fear grew as his test scores fell after entering high school.

“The student said his mother was supposed to visit his teacher, and he was afraid she might find out that he fabricated his nationwide test grade to 62nd from 4,000th and inflict severe corporal punishment on him,” a police officer said, adding 4,000th was still within the top 1 percent of all students.

On the day before the crime, the mother, not satisfied with the grade of 62nd, told him he should do better, made him do push-ups, and beat him with a baseball bat and a golf club for about 10 hours, Ji said.

http://koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2011/11/117_99498.html

high-expectations-asian-father-meme-generator-hepatitis-c-why-not-hepatitis-a-63134f.jpg

Lay off numbers, old man!

Asian parents are ridiculously strict when it comes to grades though... so much so it's stereotypical as everyone knows.

You not a Csian, you not a Bsian, you an Asian!

Yeah Stern, stop Bating him.

...im sorry its all i could think of

he needs a good batting now that his mother cant do it

hey if homer says Flanderesses I can call Numbers Numberesses if I want

yeah i was trying to make a Norman Bates joke but i can see it didnt work

Apparently, the mother was undergoing some sort of trial for divorce with the boy's father and took out her frustrations on her son or something. That or she focused entirely on her son after she left the father.

This is horrible though. My mother was always strict, and is still strict, but I don't see her not giving me food for 2 days and beating me with a baseball bat because of bad grades. However, I don't think anything can justify the killing of your own parent though.

Kid should have studied harder.

Oh Numbers, what would we do without you?

Kid should have studied harder.

Or maybe the mother should have been more creative, I mean there are at least 3999 mothers in that place that didnt just use the bat but also brought out the cigarettes and the pliers

Its that little bit of extra effort that shows you care

Back