Arizona drops healthcare coverage for children

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
sheesh I'm getting tired of saying this ..BEST HEALTHCARE SYSTEM IN THE WORLD

Arizona on Thursday became the first state to eliminate its Childrenâ??s Health Insurance Program when Gov. Jan Brewer signed an austere budget that will leave nearly 47,000 low-income children without coverage.

The 12-year-old program, which enjoys bipartisan support in Congress, covers an estimated 7.7 million children whose parents typically make too much to qualify for Medicaid but too little to afford private insurance.

"who cares? I dont have kids"

he state also will roll back Medicaid coverage for childless adults in a move that is expected to eventually drop 310,000 people from the rolls.

try to stay healthy all those of you who are students or just starting out your careers

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/19/health/policy/19arizona.html

BEST IN THE WORLD HERP DERP

Really though, this is really sickening. **** America.

It's teaching them fiscal responsibility. Back in my day, kids had to work their asses off mining coal in order to get a good days pay. Taught us the value of a dollar, it did. We didn't have any unions either, unlike these pussies and we didn't even have a minimum wage. If you hadn't worked for it, you got nothing. Now-a-days, kids get "allowance". What communist bullshit is that? No wonder the world has gone to shit.

By the end of this year Barry "Soetoro" Obama will have state-sanctioned abortion dinners for all and I'll be right there telling you I told you so. I'll be right back, i'm gonna go write public schools in my district hate mail for teaching evolution in schools.

this is almost as bad as when children were thrown off of cliffs when they were born because they were born abnormal

well I'd like to say dont' have kids if you can't afford them...but this won't help the current families in jeopardy...good luck I guess?

well I'd like to say dont' have kids if you can't afford them...but this won't help the current families in jeopardy...good luck I guess?
You could say, I support the right of children to access to healthcare provided by the state.

The welfare of children is the responsibility of the state and society.

Good thing I don't live in Arizona.

CANT SOMEBODY THINK ON THE CHILDRENS!!

oh no you wont...

well sure they will say,if you lose one you can make another isnt?

what they should do is drug test before they hand out welfare, if your on (bad) drugs you shouldn't get pay outs. children should be excluded from this rule though

A better idea is:

No welfare for the poor. It breeds complacency and makes them slaves to the system. The U.S. Government is literally enslaving the black population of the U.S. through welfare.

A better idea is:

No welfare for the poor. It breeds complacency and makes them slaves to the system. The U.S. Government is literally enslaving the black population of the U.S. through welfare.

You know I'd say that might make sense if anyone had ever actually had to work to get welfare.

I'd also say that makes sense, on the moon, where diamonds fly out of my ass

what they should do is drug test before they hand out welfare, if your on (bad) drugs you shouldn't get pay outs. children should be excluded from this rule though

they wanted to do this before,black protested and it wasn't passed.

Drug test is worthless. You can't afford to abuse drugs on welfare, and drug testing would be expensive.

I thought welfare was just food stamps and discounted medications. Do they even give you money?

Drug test is worthless. You can't afford to abuse drugs on welfare, and drug testing would be expensive.

I thought welfare was just food stamps and discounted medications. Do they even give you money?

u serious?

ask a drug dealer what the busiest time of the month for him is.

Well, if he's going to advocate [cumulatively very expensive] drug testing to 'save money', they might as well just give big bags of weed to everyone on welfare instead.

Back