Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with word "liberal"

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
A cat belonging to an Arkansas Democratic campaign manager was found dead on Sunday night with the word "Liberal" spray-painted across its side, the campaign manager said.

The cat was a pet of Jake Burris, who manages Democrat Ken Aden's bid for Arkansas' 3rd Congressional District. Aden is running against incumbent Republican Representative Steve Womack.

Burris was returning to his Russellville, Arkansas home with his four children when he found the cat on his doorstep, the Aden campaign said in a press release on Monday.

The mixed-breed Siamese cat had one side of its head bashed in to "the point the cat's eyeball was barely hanging from its socket," the release said.

http://news.yahoo.com/arkansas-democrats-cat-killed-painted-liberal-211435575.html

Would be more disgusted if it were an animal I didn't find so terrible.

Wow, no words can describe how awful this makes me feel. I mean, cats are bad enough, but now there's cats with LIBERAL political affiliations? Mother of god.

But seriously folks, that's f***ed up.

This is truly a mature and reasonable discourse on the political intricacies of our day and age.

I don't like cats, but that's still immature and disgusting.

Dogs are republican that's why. Everyone who owns a dog is a conservative.
If I had encountered this person doing this, I'd have to struggle very hard against my inclination to murder him. Animal cruelty like this pisses me off to no extent. Only someone with no capacity of empathy or appreciation of life could do something like this, and their decision to pointlessly and violently kill something that cannot fight back and in no way hinders their own existence really just deserves to die themselves. ****, all a cat ever wants is to A) be left alone, B) get fed, or C) get pet but only if you're in the mood. There is only one reason to kill a pet like that, and that's for a sick satisfaction they get out of it, and that kind of person should be eradicated as far as I'm concerned.

In before krynndog jokes.

Back