Iranian Elections Erupt in Utter Chaos

Sounds more like things are escalating to me. Yesterday (the 20th) a 16-year-old girl named Neda was shot and killed while watching a rally with her father. A few nearby people happened to have camera phones. They didn't catch the actual shooting, just the aftermath and her death.

Warning, graphic.

There have also been 18 other confirmed deaths.

I have tears rolling down my cheeks. It's not often you see the actual death of someone, it really does hit home. Let's hope she doesn't die in vain.

I hate stupid people. Iran has a lot of stupid people and they need to get out of power now. what kind of sick degenerate ****tard shoots a 16 year female. also that video made me both sad and angry in the same moment. if that was my sister or girlfriend, i'd have killed the asshole who shot her if all i had was the last ounce of my patience and determination

I have a feeling, that if the current Iranian government is over thrown, that girl, Neda, may be seen as a martyr for a cause and be carried into the pages of history. That may be a bit delusional or me, but I think that it's a possibility.

I'm simply horrified right now . . . I feel like less of a person for watching that video . . .

I know that Iran is a sad example of USA using it's power to crush little nations into mud, but after seeing this video the Iranian government seems like a bunch of Nazis.

I have a feeling, that if the current Iranian government is over thrown, that girl, Neda, may be seen as a martyr for a cause and be carried into the pages of history. That may be a bit delusional or me, but I think that it's a possibility.

I'm simply horrified right now . . . I feel like less of a person for watching that video . . .

From Wikipedia, "[...] her name quickly became a rallying cry for the opposition. Neda means "voice" or "calling" in Persian, and she has been referred to as the "voice of Iran" and "a symbol of pro-democracy protesters battering the Islamic regime" in the World."

Back