Astronaut makes a music video, in outer space.

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score
Canadian Astronaut Chris Hadfield covers David Bowies Space Oddity with his own footage of himself in the International Space Station. This guy is awesome. He's lived deep under the ocean, and all the way out on the ISS, and is a pretty damn good musician to boot. I watched a bunch of his other videos before and he's just a really cool guy.

Other videos of him.

This was a pretty big story in Canada, especially since he just returned back to Earth. Many people say he's sparked the Canadian public's interest in space again.

The videos he posted were awesome. Our family is good friends with one of his old partners Dave Williams, he sounds like a great guy in person too.

Chris Hadfield is awesome. I am hugely disappointed in myself for not knowing him from before the video, but seriously he's the perfect guy to show off space. His excitement for the field just pours out of every video.

Saw the Bowie one a week or so ago. The man is a legend. His science videos when he was up there were awesome. His Bowie video was just as awesome. He's an awesome legend.

These videos are pretty neat. Just saw this one today.

Back