Attention All Old Forumsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

don_johnson

Reaction score
who was that guy, about two years ago, who made a farewell thread and then came back like three weeks later. i remember he was all about lifting weights and tearing off faces and the such. i think maybe his name started with an s or a t. and he MAYBE had a t1000 as an avatar?

who is this dude? my friend and i cannot remember the name for the life of us. thanks in advance

Terminator. Otherwise known as meathead to me.

I forget his previous name.

short recoil it was. good work. i always thought he was such a fag for actually coming back after all that fanfare he got in his cool goodbye thread..

edit.. he still around or what??

short recoil it was. good work. i always thought he was such a fag for actually coming back after all that fanfare he got in his cool goodbye thread..

People leave, people come back. I left and came back after half a year. I had nothing better to do with my time, otherwise I would have stayed gone.

i suppose. i just thought it was gay to make some super farewell thread and come back weeks later. whatever, people have thier reasons. i havent visited these forums in a good year or so, but i had faith that the members would quickly answer my question.

Why did you want to know?

I'm also happy that I knew it was terminator you were talking about. Not so happy considering I probably wasn't here to see short recoil.

YAY 1002 post!!

yeah, he left then came back then left again. He will magically appear if you say the words: W-E-I-G-H-T L-I-F-T-I-N-G

edit.. he still around or what??

Holy balls, bolt your door, board up your windows, and dig as deep as you can. You're ****ed.

Aaaah Old Forumites... meaning actually been here all this time.

/leaves

He punched landrovers and invented the question-mark.

After he beat the guy who invented exclamation marks to death with his pinky.

He can do art, he can play violin, piano, HE CAN SING.

Fortunately he doesn't do any of that, 'cause it's all for pussies.

Shot recoil is more of a man than any of you will ever be.

Christ, it was him bathing in crap like this is why half of us hated him. It's like being a celebrity on an internet forum went to his head.

short recoil was awesome and still is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back