Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa whoa whoa.

We had enough drama over the switch from 50x50 to 70x70. I don't want that whole splinter group shit happening again.

Communism ho! North Korea is doing it right. Anyways no it should be larger. Do it for great justice.

Ehh I think it's fine the way it is.

Hold the CTRL button and scroll the mouse wheel a couple of times.

FIXED

You should post these kinds of threads in the Feedback section.

However it's strongly suggested you have at least 89 Dexterity to outmanoeuvre Pi Mu Rho's mouth-cannon thing that he does.

Hold the CTRL button and scroll the mouse wheel a couple times.

FIXED

Aren't you the one who is trying to be clever. That ruins and decreases the quality. Nice try on attempting to make an intelligent reply though.

Aren't you the one who is trying to be clever. That ruins and decreases the quality. Nice try on attempting to make an intelligent reply though.
Hahahaha. You are offended. Have some tissues for your sensitive vagina.

Wow, 1st post making angry demands. Serious business.

I have a feeling, pretty soon, you're not even going to have an avatar. :p

The bigger our avatars get, the more bandwidth gets used, and the more Valve has to charge for TF2 updates. Why do you hate PC gaming? :(

Eh, fine the way it is in my opinion. There are so many forums out there where peoples profiles are full of oversized avatars, absurd gifs/banners and even embedded youtube videos in the signatures.

I prefer this simplicity.

Hahahaha. You are offended. Have some tissues for your sensitive vagina.

Wow, 1st post making angry demands. Serious business.

I have a feeling, pretty soon, you're not even going to have an avatar. :p

Umad bro? You seem like an internet tough guy. I better watch out, you seem like the gang leader on the forum. Saying little memes and little threats on what would happen to me, attempting to make an impression to everyone that your opinions even matter. I'm so enraged right now I just kicked my cat. Next is the dog.

I don't know, I don't normally laugh at people when I'm mad. What, did you join at exactly midnight? Are you the midnight special?

You have no idea what you're getting yourself into here, Fenrir.

I don't know, I don't normally laugh at people when I'm mad. What, did you join at exactly midnight? Are you the midnight special?

I wish that sentence of yours good actually make sense there bro. Was that some type of joke to be funny? Anyways from what I can gather from that awful sentence you blew out of your ass, my answer is well...I can't even answer it because it doesn't make sense nor is it funny. Let's start with some correct grammar before you try argue against me.

You're going to be the quickest non-bot ban we've ever had, I think.

I wish that sentence of yours good actually make sense there bro. Was that some type of joke to be funny? Anyways from what I can gather from that awful sentence you blew out of your ass, my answer is well...I can't even answer it because it doesn't make sense nor is it funny. Let's start with some correct grammar before you try argue against me.

I'm arguing? See if you can point out an argument.

And I don't know why you think I care or anything. Don't be such a drama queen.

You're going to be the quickest non-bot ban we've ever had, I think.

Because you were apart of this conversation since..?? Oh yeah you are just making little comments that I don't care about. Say something to me instead of just saying random gibberish on bans etc.

ATTENTION EVERYONE. MidnightFenrir is here. Everyone better watch their backs - 'cause he's tough. Tougher than heck.

Fenrir stop trolling, holy shit. You've managed to prove yourself to be a total dickhead faster than I have seen here in a long time.

Virus made a joke and you got offended for some reason, saying he was trying to be smart-ass or something. Then he points this out and you say "umad?"

Yeah, we don't do that here. Adjust your attitude or you're going to be gone before the week is over.

Fenrir stop trolling, holy shit. You've managed to prove yourself to be a total dickhead faster than I have seen here in a long time.

Virus made a joke and you got offended for some reason, saying he was trying to be smart-ass or something. Then he points this out and you say "umad?"

Yeah, we don't do that here. Adjust your attitude or you're going to be gone before the week is over.

I was merely saying what was on my mind, he challenged me to a duel, and like gentlemen we would settle it. Also troll? What's a troll? This isn't Lord Of The Rings.

Because you were apart of this conversation since..?? Oh yeah you are just making little comments that I don't care about. Say something to me instead of just saying random gibberish on bans etc.
Yep, nothin' more random than comments clearly directed at a singular member of the forum. Nothin' more gibberish than specifically-chosen words and syntax.

For someone keen on "intelligent" replies, you dont seem to want to discuss the on-topic messages...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back