AVP 3: Story Trailer

Too bad none of those down under will get a slice of this one...

mmmm high hopes for this one

will there be a campaign for each race?

I just hope rebellion doesn't **** this up, they're last game supposedly bombed.

I love the Alien franchise, but I can't stand Predator. Who was the madman who started all this Alien/Predator crazy mixture? Comics?

sorry, but I can't see anything special about this game.

That does look cool :D

However rebellion really don't have the best dev history :|

if its just like the previos avp whit revamped graphics I am sold

I really really want this to be good but Rebellion's track record as of late has been quite bad and thus I can't make myself get overly hyped up for it.

It does look awesome though.

yeah i'm sure that had nothing to do with the massive amounts of backlash australia has had recently concerning R18+

Rebellion will hit form with this, I'm already sure. That trailer is the ****ing business.

I really really want this to be good but Rebellion's track record as of late has been quite bad and thus I can't make myself get overly hyped up for it.

It does look awesome though.

Well some of us are going to be checking this out as a "rental ;) " first before we commit to the rebellion cause, for this release strikes the global market.

It's Lance Henriksen, bitch.

Oh **** off, who cares, the mans a legend, although he works for the asylum studios these days... but he could become massive in the video game VO world.

Back