Awesome Products: Tauntaun Sleeping bag, Working Portal t-shirt

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
This high-quality sleeping bag looks just like a Tauntaun, complete with saddle, internal intestines and glowing lightsaber zipper pull. Now when your kids tell you their favorite Star Wars movie is "Attack of the Clones" you can nestle the wee-ones snug in simulated Tauntaun fur while regaling them with the amazing tale of "Empire Strikes Back".

Use the glowing lightsaber zipper pull on the Tauntaun sleeping bag to illustrate how Han Solo saved Luke Skywalker from certain death in the freezing climate of Hoth by slitting open the belly of a dead Tauntaun and placing Luke inside the stinking (but warm) carcass. If your kids don't change their tune on which Star Wars film is the greatest ever, you can do your best Jar Jar impression until they repent.

tauntaun-sleepingbag.jpg

Interactive Portal Shirt

Hello and again welcome to the Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center. As a somewhat sentient machine with an infinite capacity for knowledge I have combined my noteworthy intelligence with the consumer desire fulfillment mechanism of ThinkGeek.com. The goal of this union is to provide you with a fully functional version of the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device in a convenient apparel format.

Unfortunately during initial testing of the Interactive Portal Shirts at least 128 testing subjects were injured or maimed while practicing the teleportation procedures.

portal_shirts.jpg

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/tauntaun.html
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/portal-tshirt.html

april fools

Wasnt the portal cake an April Fools joke?

Goddamn I want that sleeping bag.

I feel sad now that I realized both are fake. I knew the portal one was implausible...but...not the tauntaun.

Uh stern said in the first post they were jokes.

usually I just take the background color and use that so it's completely invisible ..but I got lazy

Back