Aww, how cute.. a 13 year old dad! Wait, I meant depressing. :|

One of the most ****ed up things I have ever seen.

And who's paying? It's not the parents they're all on benefits, nope this is yet another that's going to be payed for by the taxpayer. Kinda pisses you off that you work hard to provide for your family and for those lazy bastards cause they deserve more support than you do.
What pisses me off is that my tax funds aren't being properly directed so that they don't need to pay for this kind of thing any more.

brave_new_world.jpg

not a shocker at all. just awkward imo

This is super sad...****ing stupid.

20080324-young-love.jpg

should be the other way round really

and @Sheepo lol.

I think this is hilarious, obviously the kid deserves to have his childhood/teens destroyed for sleeping with such an ugly.. eww.

I would've just moved on. How'd he even get a boner with that?

I think charges should be pressed against that chick for seducing a 13 year old child. :l

bet ya his first day of parenthood will be:

parent: ok I will start now being a dad and will do it good by playing whit my son *go whit a cart at a top of a hill whit the baby and both covered in aluminium paper*

parent: (to baby in cart) *making voices* my son,we will send you to the space so you survive the destruction of our homeworld and make a better one to whoever you get *push cart*....go on my son! *makes noise of explotion* go on and live! *noise of explotion while crumbling to the floor while cart go down at high speed*

parent: awesome!...now star wars! *pulls out colored knifes*

More on the story (video link).

According to a DNA test, he's not the father.

"His girlfriend is reported to have confided to her sister that she slept with half a dozen other boys when she became pregnant."

EDIT for a second quote:

"Her mother told her to tell Alfie that she was a virgin when they had sex."

Wow, that's ****ed. He looks 6, she's fugly, and he impregnated her at 12.

He's going to be in the prime of his life when his child is in school.

EDIT:

I knew it was too ****ed to be true.

the kid looks so depressed and unhappy in all the pictures Ive seen.

EDIT: Lucky son of a bitch.

More on the story (video link).

According to a DNA test, he's not the father.

"His girlfriend is reported to have confided to her sister that she slept with half a dozen other boys when she became pregnant."

EDIT for a second quote:

"Her mother told her to tell Alfie that she was a virgin when they had sex."

Wait, so does that mean her mum knew about this?

FFS, parents.

I am totally unphased by this. There have been lots and lots of younger parents.

Alfie ought to kill them all for putting him through this.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a publicity stunt. These benefit scroungers thought by saying the kid is Alfie's they could cash in on media deals which they did. I'm sure the bitch and her parents knew all along and just played the media.

What on earth does religion have anything to do with this?

This:
Last night Michaela Aston, of the anti-abortion Christian charity LIFE, said: ?We commend these teenagers for their courage in bringing their child into the world. "At the same time this is symptomatic of the over-sexualisation of our youngsters and shows the policy of value-free sex education just isn't working."
Alfie's dad Dennis yesterday told how the lad does not really understand the enormity of his situation - but seemed desperate to be a devoted and responsible father. He said: "Everyone is telling him things and it's going round in his head. It hasn't really dawned on him. He hasn't got a clue of what the baby means and can't explain how he feels. All he knows is mum and dad will help.
"When you mention money his eyes look away. And she is reliant on her mum and dad. It's crazy. They have no idea what lies ahead.
He said: "When I spoke to him he started crying. He said it was the first time he'd had sex, that he didn't know what he was doing and of the complications that could come."

I hope Alfie teaches the child in secrecy to seek revenge on that fugly 15 year old and her mother.

It's a shame he's to young to understand how pissed he should be.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a publicity stunt. These benefit scroungers thought by saying the kid is Alfie's they could cash in on media deals which they did. I'm sure the bitch and her parents knew all along and just played the media.

I'm sure you'd be paying the same amount of Tax if this kid wasn't born.

Calm down ffs.

Am I the only one who thinks this entire scenario is insanely cute?

Back