Barneys clothes

Freeman85

Hunter
Reaction score
Just had a thought.. If we see Barney in EP3, what do you think he'd have on? I doubt he'd still be wearing his (by now) very skanky CP uniform and I seriously doubt he'd be able to wear his Black Mesa Security Guards uniform, I think he'd be'll wearing rebel clothes. Thoughts?

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk *sidesteps till out of screen*

He'll wear nothing, but lingerie.

He is to put himself into time-stasis with professional body-building equipment and work out until he is the most physically built man in the entire continuity, whereupon he is going to paint his entire body Royal Purple, and put on matching bright orange elbow-length silk gloves, bright orange knee-length boots, and a bright orange Tyrolean hat with an ostrich feather in it. He is going to get a neon green doom-rider mustache permanently lased onto his face, cover himself with glow-in-the-dark imitation crab meat, and learn to Cha-Cha. This will be his primary mode of transportation.

OP, you didn't really expect serious answers, did you?

Barney will be wearing a bedsheet.

This is how the game will open. You will be Gordon, and turn to see Barney next to you covering himself in a bedsheet. You turn the other way and see Judith.

Then Alyx walks in.

Then you spend the rest of the game wondering if the whole experience was the G-Man and his alien prowess, or if you're reading into it too much.

The OP will never ask a serious question again on here!

Barney will be wearing Eli.

Alyx would cry, Gordon would have to kill him, Judith would laugh like a whore, and the G-Man would smile to himself knowing how insignificant they all are.

**** BARNEY AND HIS OLD MAN HAIR

Pinkle would kick your arse right out of this thread for saying that, FireStarter!

I say what I want.

I have free will unlike SOME people here. |:<

also lol seriously look at his hair it's so old looking no really

lol @ this thread and the shenanigans you f**kers come up with

A random badly drawn Combine pointing from my badly drawn comic in the Art/Design forum that EVERYONE SHOULD GO READ BLATANT ADVERTISEMENT LOL

Actually Barney is in the comic and I drew his hair pretty un-old-man like so I guess I shouldn't be talking. ._.

I have ADHD and dementia.

Bad combination of syndromes.

Anyway, back to Barney's normal people close. I take this as a seariuth issue, and will address it as such. Barney will probably be wearing his CP outfit, seeing as how he hasn't been wearing much else recently.

he will probably be wearing some sort of arctic suit (If you see him up north) or some other random yet distinct cloths. i think it would look similar to his CP uniform.

Barney will be wearing a lampshade.

On his cock.

He will have finally bought Gordon that beer he owed him.

He'll wear nothing...

Nothing at all.

Nothing at all.

Nothing at all.

stupid-sexy-flanders1.jpg

Yes after highlighting those links and reading the actual address I decided against looking lol

This thread makes me sad. All these posters imagining what Barney will be wearing in Episode 3, when they aren't aware that he's dead.

He's dead, everyone.

He's dead.

This thread makes me sad. All these posters imagining what Barney will be wearing in Episode 3, when they aren't aware that he's dead.

He's dead, everyone.

He's dead.
Then he's wearing a Pine Box. Stay on topic.

:cheese:

He's dead, everyone.

He's dead.

Don't you DARE say that!!! He's not dead! HE'S NOT DEAD, I TELL YOU!!! /caps

Back