Barneys clothes

hes gonna upgrade to a combine elite suite... without the helmet of course. hell be invisible in the snow!.... except the boots... hmmm

Valve has confirmed this to be barneys new look in Episode 3
rambo.png

This thread makes me sad. All these posters imagining what Barney will be wearing in Episode 3, when they aren't aware that he's dead.

He's dead, everyone.

He's dead.

*falls on his knees and looks up*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, GODDAMMIT,NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Barny wasn't even in ep2, we should be guessing if he will even be in the game not what is he going to wear.

He was in Episode 2. After the battle in White Forest, hit f4 for subtitles. Notice the blue text. Barney's text. He is congratulating you, but he cannot be seen.

HE IS SPEAKING FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Sadly yes. :(

But if we all hope real hard maybe he will come back to life for Episode 3! And maybe even wearing new clothes, perhaps dressed in something suitable for the arctic, because it is cold up there and you should always bundle up in cold weather.

Just had a thought.. If we see Barney in EP3, what do you think he'd have on?
You know we're on hard times & desperate for more HL2 content when people are asking 'what do you think Barney will be wearing this season'. Jeez!!

I agree with all the people who said he'd be wearing cold-weather clothes because of the Arctic environment (assuming he appears in the game at all).

That, or he'll be wearing a headcrab hat (for lulz)... and nothing else.

This thread makes me sad. All these posters imagining what Barney will be wearing in Episode 3, when they aren't aware that he's dead.

He's dead, everyone.

He's dead.

Have you ever played a Valve game before? Not a chance in buggering hell.

You're probably joking, but Valve won't do anything off-screen. Also, what with Eli (which they foreshadowed, btw) the only shock involved would be the offhand method.

Boots, Gaiters, Waterproof Overtrousers, fleece and a water proof jacket

Just had a thought.. If we see Barney in EP3, what do you think he'd have on? I doubt he'd still be wearing his (by now) very skanky CP uniform and I seriously doubt he'd be able to wear his Black Mesa Security Guards uniform, I think he'd be'll wearing rebel clothes. Thoughts?

hahaha, you probably didn't expect a serious reply, but I have thought about it, too.

I don't see why he wouldn't be wearing his CP uniform. I mean, Alyx is still wearing her jeans and jacket- and she's been in sewer water, covered in zombie ooze, and almost killed in those clothes.

But, to accomodate the expected arctic environments of episode 3, I think that Alyx and Barney will both get new clothes to go into snowy areas- thick jackets, thick pants, boots, etc.

We'll see.

Darkseid said:

He's dead, everyone.

He's dead.
Have you ever played a Valve game before? Not a chance in buggering hell.

You're probably joking, but Valve won't do anything off-screen. Also, what with Eli (which they foreshadowed, btw) the only shock involved would be the offhand method.

How dare you insult Darkside, its not his fault that he gets high before each playing of Half Life...

He should wear a t-shirt saying "I survived Black Mesa and all I got was this lousy t-shirt. Plus, I'm really cold..."

he should wear bad ass black leather decked out with 9mm hand gun and sub-machine guns

He'll show up wearing a speedo, Borat-style.

Gordon and Alyx will run off screaming and we'll never see Barney again.

Theres no such thing as "rebel clothes". They're just regular clothes, with some armbands etc.

Barney will still be wearing his "skanky" CP outfit I'm sure. Personal hygiene will be the last thing on anyones mind just now.

Back