Best HL2.net avatars, your vote

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
who has the best avatar in our community?

we have some pretty creative avatars here. I personally like ...sorry I cant remember his name ...but the guy with the moving eyebrows ...that's just funny. The Jackal avatars everyone seemed to have just gave me seizures. Direwolf's is pretty cool ..although I'm unsure what exactly it is. Comrade Badger's is kinda cool ...it's hypnotic. bAbYhEaDcRaB's 1/2 too avatar is funny. I'm sure I missed some of the better ones out there. What would you say is the best avatar in our little community?

edit: oh and try not to vote for yourself. Let's praise each other instead

Murrays avatar is cool :) (The eyebrows).

I changed mine a few days ago... can anyone tell who she is and where she comes from (and bonus to the one who knows the meaning of her).

that's a kitty? I thought it was an armoured hand ...like those chain mail gloves ...oh ya now I see the kitty :)

oh I almost forgot my fave: The mullinator's flipping the bird baby ...cracks me up

NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF!!! no ego trips ...your avatars all suck ;) ...now vote for someone else

Cybersh33p's is cool
/me pockets the $5 he paid me to say that

mines the best.. becuase no one knows what it really is.. and also becuase it just is.

I vote for six threes because its cute.
I like shuzers too but it scares me.

Rupertvdb said:
Shuzer has a good one

yours is cool too ...I'm not sure what shuzer's avatar is

Gorgon: your avatar is disturbing ...with the heaving chest and all ...it almost looks homersexual ;) jk!

ring? I thought it was some japanese movie still

Edit: Neutrino ....oh that would make sense :) I havent seen either

CptStern said:
ring? I thought it was some japanese movie still

There are 2 versions, the original Japansese one, and a recent American version..

*Points at new avatar* :D

Theres too many to choose from!! Hmmmm.

*Has a long think*

no one commented on the pro custom avatar that is suicide42's....

:(

i like all the custom avatars, as they show EFFORT :p

Ha, I was going to mention thehunter's... makes me feel old. And hunger for pinball and old acrades, for some reason.

Rupertvdb: eyebrows = win.

I wish people would stop changing their avatars so often. C'mon, I only just got used to them!

Mine is clearly the best, because it exhibits masterful use of the Photoshop plastic filter. Such simplicity, such elegance...

Suicide42 said:
no one commented on the pro custom avatar that is suicide42's....

:(

i like all the custom avatars, as they show EFFORT :p

Heh, never realised your avatar until now, pretty cool and a nice touch.

Six Three said:
There are 2 versions, the original Japansese one, and a recent American version..

There's more like.. 4 Japanese movies. :)

We have.. Ring, Ring 2, Ring 0 and Rasen

There are two American films (one is in production), The Ring, and The Ring 2.

The Ring was based on Ring and Ring 2. It's basically both movies squashed into one, and changed around to make more sense to American viewers. It removed some elements of the Japanese movies, sadly. But it was still a good film.

The Ring 2 (The American film in production) is an entirely new story. The director is also the same as the Japanese films.

Ring 0 is a prequel to Ring/Ring 2 in Japan.
Rasen was a sequel to Ring released at the same time as Ring.. I really know very little about it, having never seen it

Edit: Oh and, my avatar is from a scene in Ring 2. :)

Truthfully I can't decide. So many are good and I can't remember all of them to make a proper decision.

Vote for the killa kitty!!!

Heh, it even relates to my name... see...

Marksman.... kitty with sniper rifle... :naughty:

Dont have a clue, its so many good avatars here.

FFS shuzer do you have to stick your nose in everything!? :p

marksmanHL2 :) said:
Vote for the killa kitty!!!

Heh, it even relates to my name... see...

Marksman.... kitty with sniper rifle... :naughty:

So that's what it is! I've never been able to tell really.

Aw come one. No one like my pic? What wrong with a psycotic mini-lop with a big machine gun?

Back