Best TF2 Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sun-Tzu

Im {*A*}>Sun-Tzu_[EVIL]. I've been playing TFC since July 1999.
Im the greatest sniper that has ever roamed Team Fortress Classic. This will also be true on Team Fortress 2.:borg:

i can belive why TFC is so popular..its ugly designed (just some recolored HL1 weapons) and its boring :p

hehe, Can tell you ani't met me in game then. :p

I also got THE NAME :p

muahahaha! :p

(damn overuse of :p - but what the hey!)

"I'm the best I'm the best! Look at me, I'm an attention-whore!" :p
But yeh seriously who cares :cheese:

I dont want attention. Im just claiming the sniper grounds of TF2.:borg:

uhh, how can a pile of gibs crush me?

Or are you one of those powermad T1 users?

hehe

well i can safely say that despite every1 luvvin TFC and other games like it, it still looks like Quake !!!! HAH eat taht, o and btw i believe sniper is the best (he's got his rifle trained on me @ tha mo) . O and i bet no 1 can beet me when it comes to criticising borin, stale , plotless MULTI-PLAYER GAMES !!! HAHAHAHAHA
sorry !

I'll take you on

Sniper i'll take you on anyday. lets duel chump:borg:

i beilve it will be much different that tfc...however im sure you'll master it, i on the other hand am much more dynamic, i the tweakist sob and love stormin room and takin heads, i love assualting a base with an agile weapon and nades(i play cs) i hope its good mix of tfc cs and hl2

:/

Sniper.....

rushing in and killing loads of people? bit a contradiction in terms really

Sun-Tzu,
I don't think I should go as far to duel with a newbie such as your self. Come back when your *older* and *wiser*.

(Key points are in '*'s to aid the reading of this post)

Phal - What?

Cluck CLuck!!!

your chicken. I've been playin since july 99. I'll own you. bring it on chump:borg:

Originally posted by Sun-Tzu
Im {*A*}>Sun-Tzu_[EVIL]. I've been playing TFC since July 1999.
Im the greatest sniper that has ever roamed Team Fortress Classic. This will also be true on Team Fortress 2.:borg:
Lol we'll see about that! i'm da best sniper of CS.. (ya right) :cool:

you guys need to stop yellin at each other and start shootin at each other in a server. tell me who wins.

nah, this is funny, lol, i suck at multiplayer games, with 1 exception.....the mighty Wetrix! (only jkin, lol) neways sniping is really BORING and so is TFC! (soz sniper, but it had 2 b sed,lol)
:p

Well, Sun - I've noticed you don't have a particularly large insult vocab, so I'll keep this short.

You. Ani't. Worth. The. Effort.

Understand?

Woo, you've been playing since the start of 1999! Well done - but guess what, so have I (shocked) - So, just go back to wherever you came from and stop being so irritating.

(Incidently, I'm not accually big headed about my sniping skills on TF, It just annoys me when someone claims to be the best when there is always someone better then them - so naturally, this post caught my eye - I'm really a nice person :D

you people ever heard of gameplay?

Its lots more importamn than looks and graphics... fact is its still 12th most played multiplayer game.

mod i have no idea wut your talkin about they werent arguin over looks and graphics they wre talkin smack about each other to prove their sniper skill, which is the wrong approach because the skilled never have to brag about it, they just play the game a be modest so they look even cooler :cool:

don't steal peoples nicks grrrr Sun-Tzu, you didnt write the Art Of War :Flame:

LOL sniper, cluck cluck

your to afraid dude. Your all shit. I can back my shit up 200%

1. Sun-Tzu, Grow up - I don't even play TFC anymore, I'm a TF1.5 kinda guy. I don't see any point in your going on about your (supposed) sniping skills. Just accept the fact there are people better then you.

2. Laguna - yup, I'm all done here, I don't see the point in fuelling Sun's big head any further, so i'm done posting in this topic ^_^

Lets get back to important stuff - MODDING!

Fiew years back as TFC was taking of there was these UK Based Servers called Wireplay there was no cheating to speak of and the blokes we used to team up with every night became realy good Were still together now.:)
the Snipeing was awsome :)

asdf

All of your lame excusses. There is no better sniper than me! I will never except that there is, unless somebody beats me....which will never happen. If you think im not the best....play me. But its ok, just stay away from TF, i understand you dont want any of me.

awwww just f*ckin shut the f*ck up, theres not a single person in the world who actually cares that you consider urself the best TF sniper, grow the f*ck up, i mean really does it actually matter.... answer NO!!!!

awwww just f*ckin shut the f*ck up, theres not a single person in the world who actually cares that you consider urself the best TF sniper, grow the f*ck up, i mean really does it actually matter.... answer NO!!!!

I agree shut up Sun-Tzu the game hasn't even been released there will be people better than you. Just because your good at TFC don't mean you already great at TF2 dumbshit.

Make me shut up. Thats right, i'll woop on you. Im the greatest sniper!

Ok, I wasn't planning on posting in here again, but the great comedian sun tzu has forced me to.

*ahem*

How amazingly funning would it be if:

1) Sun's saying all this bullshit about being the best and such, and everyone he went against slaughted him (most likely outcome 2/1 odds)

2) In an attempt to cheat (wouldn't suprise me) Sun accidently ****ed up his computer (4/1 odds)

3) Sun can't even aford a copy of HL2, and has to get it from a no-so-legal website (8/1 odds)

4) Sun's attitude problem triggers someone to beat the shit out of him (in real life) and has to play HL2 from a hosptial bed. (10/1 odds)

5) Sun grows up. (1000/1 odds)

If anyone would like to place any bets, feel free to post them below. :cool:

has it sunk in yet Sun? nope, prolly not. Here it is in capitals:

SHUT THE F*CK UP, THE WORLD DON'T GIVE A FLYING, MOTORISED, MONKEY DRIVEN F*CK THAT U THINK UR THA BEST

STOP ARGUING !!!!
maybe Munro will ban U from TF2..

Take this at #halflife2 instead !!

Sun-Tzu
Headcrab

Make me shut up. Thats right, i'll woop on you. Im the greatest sniper!

Acctualy Sun-Tzu ..
This is getting bloody annoying, Basicley no one gives a crap about how good you think you are,

Every forum has an Idiot, Sun-Tzu (youve won gold).

Enough of this abuse thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back