Best way to approach a girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab her hips firmly, and shake a little. Then look her straight in the eye and say, "You'll give birth well."
quote.jpg

Okay, serious response time.

It's been said before, and it sounds cliched, but just be yourself. If you just want straight-up sex, then use whatever pickup lines you want since there are plenty of idiots that will fall for them. But I personally don't find it to be the best way to find somebody you'll genuinely like.

Just a few days ago, I was visiting friends in Holland and they naturally introduced me to a lot of the people they knew there, and I found myself eventually talking to a fit Irish chick. No pretensions, no bullshit. We just started talking a lot about common interests in politics, different cultures, music, even atheism! Quite a good bit of dirty humor and a lot of sarcasm. Didn't even have to make the first move, which I wasn't even thinking about at the time since I genuinely liked her company. Two hours later, we couldn't keep our hands (or mouths) off of each other.

Had to leave the next morning, unfortunately. But the point is that unless you have some kind of crippling social deficiency, it's not something you necessarily have to put a lot of effort into. Generally act like you normally would, perhaps curbing more extreme facets of your character. But I don't care for going out of my way to impress people, and you don't have to either.

[/not serious]
Don't Approach a girl.
[/not serious]

Shes gotta jam out with her clam out and I'll rock out with my cock out!

Shes gotta jam out with her clam out and I'll rock out with my cock out!
I'm sorry I don't understand. Could you furthor explain?

No we don't willie... at the moment, it still seems that you're into shemales...

I always rock out with my cock out. It tends to piss people off at parties, but hey, their loss.

tell them you are gay. You won't get a relationship but you can still screw around with her. However some people will think you are a total fag.

Grab her hips firmly, and shake a little. Then look her straight in the eye and say, "You'll give birth well."

lol idk why, but every time i see this i all ways hear it said in a latin voice.

Edit: also i think we got tollbooth willie pissed off enough; so im done

JAM OUT WITH HER VAGINA OUT.

(vagina means... oh, well, I hope you know)

lol idk why, but every time i see this i all ways hear it said in a latin voice.

Edit: also i think we got tollbooth willie pissed off enough; so im done

Haha, Yeah, it does sound more hillarious with the Latino accent :p

JAM OUT WITH HER VAGINA OUT.

(vagina means... oh, well, I hope you know)

ROFL.

Well anyways, I was on AIM right chatting with this girl & she said to me "How come you are so quiet?" I responded saying "Well, I am the strong & silent type *cough*" she rofl'ed.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back