best wireless keyboard for gaming?

unozero

Tank
Reaction score
so I have gone through 3 G15 keyboards in the last 5 years.I usually have it resting on my Lap and my feet on the Bed.And even though there is a lot of slack in the cable I think this is the reason the Keyboard goes bad on me.It just shuts off as soon as I move around a little or lift it from the desk to my lap.I'm thinking a wireless keyboard would fix this.

Any recommendations?

I wouldn't ever go wireless for gaming, at least competitively and in multiplayer. Since you're using a G15 I would venture to guess that that's the kind of stuff you do.

There really isn't much of a market out there for gaming keyboards. If you play more casual games(MW2, Crysis 2/that sort of stuff) then any decent wireless keyboard should do fine.

Wireless and gaming never goes in the same sentence.

I never really used one. But I have heard that they're are latency issues...maybe I should invest in a g510 then I don't think they make the G15 anymore.Last time my other g15 went Logitech said I was outside of the warranty...I'll call them again tomorrow no way I'm gonna buy another Logitech Keyboard if they don't offer a replacement....right?
My main concern would be illumination,any other brands with good quality keyboards? Macro keys I rarely use honestly....Which I think is the selling point for the G series.

The one with a cord.

But seriously, wireless anything is silly. Why does having a cord that connects to your desktop that is two feet away bother you so much? Think of all the batteries you'll have to buy!

Well that sounds like something wrong with the keyboard, not the wire.

Back