Biggest regret befor this new year

Alright guys, I'm full anyways, I'll leave the thread.

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

1237077387943.jpg
That was a good run.

/re-ignore
This is what I looked like while reading this page:

15eyd8k.jpg

Oh hl2.net drama, what would I do without you?

Is Vegeta having a gay affair with Ace?

I don't know what this thread is about, all I know is that it popped up in my google alerts.

lol?

How does google alert you? When your name is mentioned anywhere on the internet or something?

Please spread your mastery, Selizabeth. :D I summon you

So apparently everytime we say Selizabeth, Selizabeth gets alerted that we mentioned the name Selizabeth via Google (Because she told Google to keep an eye out for Selizabeth, as Selizabeth requested).

Does Selizabeth get an e-mail when her name (Which is Selizabeth btw) is mentioned on a forum?

I guess Selizabeth can answer these Selizabeth related questions that are moreso related to her name, Selizabeth.

lmao...

yeah, I started using google alerts, for shits and giggles. Mostly it just brings up my own posts in various forums, but this thread popped up :p The alerts are generally about a day and half behind the actual time of posting fwiw.

so, yes. in effect I can be summoned via google. just not particularly rapidly.

carry on!

I mentioned Selizabeth specifically because I knew she would get the alert as I recalled it from an earlier thread.

And, you know, she's awesome and stuff.

On first thought, the google alert summoning of selizabeth seemed pretty ridiculous (and a teensy bit egotistic). But on second thought, that's actually kinda cool. I wish I had people I knew on automatic google alert summon. I guess I could just be normal and use facebook messages, but the alert summon seems so much more subtle and awesome. Like I could just go anywhere on the internet and say "Where are you, <insert name here>?" and *poof* they'd come.

Which kinda brings me to a very slight regret I have of leaving Texas this year. Even though I went through some miserable moments over the past couple of years, I just realized that I miss a couple of my friends. A lot. It's like I've gone from a period of utter crap mixed with moments of extreme awesomeness, to some kind of mostly-happy monotony. I don't know which is better. The saddest part is knowing I could have easily stayed for school or a job and held on to everything.

[edit] This thread just reminded me of the Regret Index. After looking through the top regrets, suddenly I regret a whole lot more.

I can just imagine everybody here viciously beating their meat while hammering this poor girl's name into the quick reply box over and over again.

I can just imagine everybody here viciously beating their meat while hammering this poor girl's name into the quick reply box over and over again.

You have some very strange sexual fantasties :LOL:

...What makes you think it's a fantasy?

SELIZABETH SELIZABETH SELIZABETH SELIZABETH SELIZABETH SELIZABETH SELIZABETH SELIZABETH HURRRRRRRRRRR

Same as every year. :(

Maybe this time... things will be different.

gta4-niko-bellic1.jpg

Back