Black Friday Great Snatches In Your Hands Yeah!

Warped Dan

Vortigaunt
Reaction score
Post your Black Friday finds that you think were good deals.

For me, I shopped only at one retail store, and mostly online this year. Here is what I found so far I think is a good deal

1) Assassin's Creed 3 & bestbuy.com for $34 brand new (I'm picking it up today for my friend in store because they hold the online items you buy for pickup)

2) on amazon.com: Spartacus Vengeance on bluray $16, Dance Central 3 for $15 for my girlfriend, Battlestar Galactica:Blood and Chrome for $25, Halo 4: Forward Until Dawn pre-order for $16, and Just Dance 4 $15 for my girlfriend.

3) At Walmart in store: Battleship bluray/dvd combo $8, Snowhite and the huntsman dvd $8, horton hears a who! dvd for $2, the lucky one bluray $8, commando/predator/terminator bluray pack for $8, a 5 hp shopvac for $23, $5 Disney Storybooks for my nieces and nephews, an inflatable santa for $15, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron xbox $25, Spec Ops The Line $15, Ratchet HD Collection PS3 $15, and a screwdriver $40 for my pops.

I think theres a few more I got but I feel like I'm done shopping for everyone for now.

I bought the Walking Dead, so I can gift it to someone for Christmas. Beyond that, I didn't buy anything, and didn't really look for anything.

Also, you're an evil bastard if you gift someone Battleship. And also for giving them 8 dollars for making that piece of shit movie.

I haven't seen Battleship. Did you? Also its not high on my list of movies that I own that I want to watch asap.

Jesus Warped you buy a lot of disc media.

I didn't buy anything on Black Friday.

I could use a USB hub though so maybe I'll get one of thems on monday.

Jesus Warped you buy a lot of disc media.

I didn't buy anything on Black Friday.

I could use a USB hub though so maybe I'll get one of thems on monday.
Weird, I'm doing the same. Want to get a USB 3.0 hub up on my desk so I don't have to keep putting my flash drive in the back of the computer. Figured rather then looking for it in the hellscape of Black Friday shopping, I'll just get it on Cyber Monday.

Not Black Friday per se, but I picked up a Dell UltraSharp U2412M Black IPS Panel 24" from Newegg for $270 on Sunday. Jumped on it because it was $100 off retail on the monitor I had my eye on because it's 16:10.

Still haven't picked up anything for other people though, lol

Got a PS Vita with 3 months free of PSN+, a copy of Sony Smash Bros and AC:L and a 4GB memory card for $180. My only major purchase.

I bought Dragon Age Origins on steam and a **** load of cured meat (keilbasa, pepperettes, pepperoni) at this stand in the mall for VERY cheap. I love when that meat guy comes around once a year. I got a piece of double smoked keilbasa like 3 feet long for $10. ****ing hell yea. Love keilbasa.

I know some of those words.

Got stuff for a new build but it was all JUST before the Black Friday deals, most of the deals ended the day before Thanksgiving. Only some of the parts remained on sale but most of them went back to some less discounted price. So much for 'holiday deals,' now they're more about finding a crapload of unrelated shit at worse discounts, at least for tech.

I got some Steam games because there wasn't anything I really wanted that wasn't games, and I'm moving in a couple weeks anyway so it's just a lot easier this way.

Max Payne 3
Saints Row 3
Castle Crashers
Introversion Pack
Hotline: Miami
Frozen Synapse
Killing Floor

Would be cool if we had something like Black Friday in Finland. There's pretty much nothing like that except for a biannual sale of a department store that probably has less than 10 stores. Or maybe it would feel too American?

At least there's Steam. I got Quantum Conundrum. So proud of myself; less than 4€ during the entire sale.

Back