Black Mesa Source looking to hire.

They're still working on this? Jesus

The original mod was released already but they are continuing work on making a standalone Zen world game and a black mesa deathmatch multiplayer game if i can recall correctly.

I agree. I am just waiting on the Zen game to be done. i haven't heard anything about its development yet except for that its happening.

yeah I want to see Xen... as for deathmuch... well I didnt play much of HL/HL2 dm either

Why not finish the buggy mess that is the original mod and get it approved for an official Steam release? It's got the workings to be a great game with a little love and polish.

I don't remember experiencing any bugs

I don't remember experiencing any bugs
The only thing I experienced defect-wise was piss-poor performance in the Xen portal room. Made it frustratingly hard to finally beat the game. Otherwise my only gripes were design choices.

I really feel that they made a poor choice by pushing to make the Deathmatch mode. It's just really a distraction from the completion of the mod which should be their priority.
this. i don't get why they didn't just work with the OBM people for deathmatch since they are making OP4s deathmatch. and that's basically the half-life deathmatch with extra weapons, CTF and maps

Back