Blockhead - Randomness gone wild

Nemesis6

Reaction score
Blockhead is a flash series that stars a totally inane character called Blockhead. Blockhead and his conscience, pictured as a fat, old alcoholic, who hates every fiber of him. Together they go through various daily tasks, his conscience trying to evade certain disaster. It always leads to disorder, chaos, etc, because everything Blockhead does and says is totally random. And he has a strange obsession with Tongs. He eats them, too.

Here are some of the most recent ones:

Blockhead: Episode 5 <- Good one to start with. You know, besides Episode 1.

Blockhead: Episode 6

Blockhead: Episode 7

Blockhead: Episode 8

There's a game, too. And 5 previous episodes. This is my favorite flash series, and I hope you'll love it, too! Please, just watch it!

Sounds like a rip-off of salad fingers... at least the tongs part anyway.

Saw about 30 seconds of that episode 5 and closed the window.

That was embarrassing to watch.

Something tells me I'm NOT going to watch this.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Blockhead is possibly the best series on Newgrounds to date, Xombie aside. But there's not really comparable. The voice acting is NOT bad. I have no idea why you say that. Poorly written? No. It's not a ripoff of Salad Fingers. The concept of Blockhead came up way before that.

All I can say to you is: This will be a deadly year for radish.

Some people have no taste. Blockhead is one of the most famous series on newgrounds. All the concept of it's conscience V.S him and everything is geniously written. I can't wait for more episodes.

Newgrounds is for preteen lameos. Only good thing on there is Salad Fingers, and its available on its own site.

*goes back to /b/

I didn't find it that bad. Only watched Episode 5 though but it was pretty good.

You guys are obviously on crack.
rotz.gif

The Conscience sounds and looks alot like Carl on ATHF lol... and that alone made me chuckle.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Blockhead is possibly the best series on Newgrounds to date, Xombie aside. But there's not really comparable. The voice acting is NOT bad. I have no idea why you say that. Poorly written? No. It's not a ripoff of Salad Fingers. The concept of Blockhead came up way before that.

All I can say to you is: This will be a deadly year for radish.
QFT... you guys are on crack. Blockhead FTMFW.

GAAAAA-UUUUUUUUU-AAAAAAAAA-UUUUUUUUUU-OOOOOOOOOOSTMAAAAAAAAAAAS!!! :bounce:

Back