Borderlands

I only have the 360 version brah! And I assume a cool guy like you has the PC version :(
I gots it for 360 bro. No way in hell could I run that on a laptop.

lolol you should have ripped him a new one. But apparently you did, nice one.
Cars ain't got buttholes. Unless you count tailpipes. But he has a butthole now. A DEAD BUTTHOLE.

Willie and Gargantou, I'll prpbably rent it tonight, so if you're willing to drop to a lower level I'd love to play with you guys. (or anyone else who has it.)

You got me on XBL brah? My GT's Gargantou!
I gotsaya already bro we gon do dis shit.

Willie and Gargantou, I'll prpbably rent it tonight, so if you're willing to drop to a lower level I'd love to play with you guys. (or anyone else who has it.)
I'll probably be on later if I'm still awake. Been meaning to try Lilith so I'd be willing to drop dat shit down a few million levels and play wit chu bro gon kil sum bitches.

Just finished off my next target. King Wee Wee was his name. Not shitting you King God Damn Wee Wee the F*cking Freakshow Midget in a Cave Full of SHIT. He wore a crown and everything had a sceptor that ****ED MY SHIT UP and the little shit kept throwing crap at me seriously who throws stuff man ****ing midgets anyway bitch yeah shot dat bitch in da head over and over and he wouldn't go down so what did I do man I THREW 6 CONTACT GRENADES AT HIM AND KNIFED HIM IN THE FACE cause I couldn't get to his butthole but man this game has a midget named King Wee Wee if this isn't game of the year every year material then there isn't a single other game in existence tha tdeserves to be called game of the year god damn.

tl;dr midget buttholes

Be glad I can't because this thread would be filled with every single step I take and every corpse I desecrate.

Lol.

Right now I'm having a real difficulty choosing who I should play as come Monday. I'd perfer to have a character that is good with shotguns, machine guns, and smgs. Also, I plan to solo a lot, though I hope to play coop for a bit as well.

Who should I pick? I'm thinking its between Roland and Lilith, because Mordecai uses mostly snipers, and Brick specializes with explosives.

Lol.

Right now I'm having a real difficulty choosing who I should play as come Monday. I'd perfer to have a character that is good with shotguns, machine guns, and smgs. Also, I plan to solo a lot, though I hope to play coop for a bit as well.

Who should I pick? I'm thinking its between Roland and Lilith, because Mordecai uses mostly snipers, and Brick specializes with explosives.

Roland has some assault and shotgun talents so he is probably the class you want.

Sounds good. Anyone know about his turret ability? A lot of people say that its a bitch when it comes to cooldown times.

And Borderlands was leaked for PC. Problem is, apparently there's nothing to stop them from playing online. So the pirates are playing it right now...

SO.

I am considering buying this tonight if you guys can assure me that it's worthwhile. Everywhere I went to rent it was all out.

The legitimate players get the end of the shaft as usual. Wtf was the point of this unlock stupidity?

I just finished the main quest, and I'm not gonna spoil anything, but I gotta say, that was one of the crappiest endings I have ever encountered in the history of gaming.

The legitimate players get the end of the shaft as usual. Wtf was the point of this unlock stupidity?

It's a mystery.

I just finished the main quest, and I'm not gonna spoil anything, but I gotta say, that was one of the crappiest endings I have ever encountered in the history of gaming.

Yeah well, story aside, did you like it?

I've already not cared about the story, because I was told it sucks. So, good to see someone else says so lol.

Apparently there is no copy protection or cd key needed. Pirates are gonna go wild on this.

SO.

I am considering buying this tonight if you guys can assure me that it's worthwhile. Everywhere I went to rent it was all out.

I know you loved Diablo, so if you particularely enjoyed the loot system in that, and the thought of constantly finding more and more powerful weapons as you play appeals to you, this sounds like it would be your kind of game.

I'll let some people who have actually played the game have their say... :p

Great how the whole release date / Securom debacle will give pirates a 'legit' reason to download it.

Meh.

This game does a great job of taking the quest grinding from WoW and stick it into a single-player game.

Nothing better than collecting 10 *shitty item* to get some exp. Horseshit game.

I'll be renting the game later this week. Anyone else got an XBL gamertag?

This game does a great job of taking the quest grinding from WoW and stick it into a single-player game.

Nothing better than collecting 10 *shitty item* to get some exp. Horseshit game.

it's co op though
you get to collect shitty items with friends!

Apparently there is no copy protection or cd key needed.

I was absolutely not interested in this game, but if people are saying it's a really fun game, then I might buy it later down the road, just because of this. You have to support things you like in this life, or they will be gone tomorrow. I've seen this happen time and time again.

I hate DRM with a passion. I hate having the disc in the drive as well, so this is good news.

Pirates are gonna go wild on this.
This isn't directed at you, but I wish there was one PC game thread without piracy being brought up.

Computers are designed to copy data. If you can't accept piracy, then don't make anything digital of any kind, or even anything can be transferred to digital (photographs for example).

DRM has never been able to stop piracy, ever. If the lack of DRM increases piracy, it will mostly be from 12 year old computer novices who don't have any income anyway. At least that's what I think.

Piracy was brought up because the game has been leaked. Legitimate buyers have to wait, pirates got it yesterday.

Piracy was brought up because the game has been leaked. Legitimate buyers have to wait, pirates got it yesterday.

Typical that legit purchasers get the raw end of the deal again.

Oh, I see. At least this time, legit customers didn't get the shaft intentionally. I'm too tired to word that more accurately.

Well you have to admit Virus that it's kind of odd that a multiplayer game released in 2009 has absolutely no system in place designed to check for a cdkey. DRM doesn't stop piracy sure, but cdkeys prevent pirated copies from playing online at least. That's the way it's been since forever.

Hmm, there's no dedicated servers on PC Borderlands it seems. Anyone going to boycott this as well?

Can you -really- not see the difference between this and a game like Call of Duty?

Hmm, there's no dedicated servers on PC Borderlands it seems. Anyone going to boycott this as well?

Stupid comment. Borderlands features 4 players max plus there is basically no PvP mode. So dedicated servers aren't necessary. Plus GBX has always made clear that the co-op would work through P2P.

Can you -really- not see the difference between this and a game like Call of Duty?

Yeah, smaller teams=less strain on bandwidth, different mechanics/less twitch reaction etc sure. Still after all the fuss kicked up over one game ditching dedicated servers thought maybe some people would feel the same way about this.

GBX has always made clear that the co-op would work through P2P.

Which I was not aware of, I haven't followed the development of this.

Seems my question has been answered.

Back